Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me understand !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyle-123

nomatter how much i read i cant really get this right to the point please with a straight to the point answer tell me if this is correct !

An AI is to be on hand incase of gyno its not necesary but any signs of gyno during cycle this is when it is used ?????? and examples of ai is armidex and aromasin ?????

And Serms are used as a PCT and examples of these are nolvadex and clomid ??????

So for example if i was taking 500 test i would have aromasin on hand incase of signs of gyno and have clomid for after cycle ????

Is everything i said here correct or is it still more complicated ??

Thanks for answers in advance ;)

No coyle, things have advanced more over the years.
If you're running test as a first cycle or any cycle for that means, you will need Arimidex .25mg thats a quarter tab , I would get a pill splitter ($4.00 at any pharmancy) it will keep the pills from flying all over the place and is more accurate.
For PCT you will need more than clomid
we recommend Post cycle /unleashed from Needtobuildmuscle.com use RADAR15 and get 15% off your order.

SO your PCT should consist of
Post cycle
Unleashed
Clomid 25mg thru out
Daa

Any more Q's just pm me.

:)

Last edited:
So now it is best that an ai isnt on hand that it is actually used throughout even without signs of gyno just incase ?
i didnt think so much PCT was neccessary some people here only use clomid and there is alot of people where im from dont even run a PCT at all

is unleashed otc ? and what is daa ?

Thanks radar i would pm but im on a phone and it is impossible

So now it is best that an ai isnt on hand that it is actually used throughout even without signs of gyno just incase ?
i didnt think so much PCT was neccessary some people here only use clomid and there is alot of people where im from dont even run a PCT at all

is unleashed otc ? and what is daa ?

Thanks radar i would pm but im on a phone and it is impossible

wouldn't hurt to use .25mg EOD just in case

PCT helps solidify your gains
Yes Unleashed is OTC and if out of stock can be bought at protein factory.
Daa is D Aspartic Acid

^^^ radar summed it up.

i will add that you run an AI to keep estrogen at bay. you don't want to cripple it and you don't want it going sky high, you want to keep it normalized. this will aid recovery going into pct and keep you feeling normal during. plus you won't look like a bloated fish

Isn't coyle123 under 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom