Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pes Erase PRO - any good for puffy nips?

ConkerTheKing

First of all, before anyone says anything:
1: I know everyone is going to tell me I should be taking a medical grade SERM or AI, or even just Forma Stanzol in order to try and reverse puffy nips, but I live in Ireland where customs are absolutely ridiculous about confiscating supps, and almost nothing is available OTC. I'm looking at Erase Pro because it's one of the only strong anti estrogen / aromatase products which you can actually just walk into a supplement store and buy.

2: I know everyone is going to tell me that surgery is the only option to reverse puffy nips once you've hit puberty. I've read enough reports of people succeeding with AIs and SERMs to believe it's possible sometimes to manage without, and if I can avoid going under the knife I obviously will, so basically I want to try absolutely everything I can before I go down that road.

With that out of the way, I'm looking at Erase Pro as something to try in terms of trying to reduce my puffyness. First of all it's definitely gyno to an extent (confirmed by GP), but I don't have a hard lump underneath - what I have instead is what I can only describe as a doughnut shaped "ring" of gland which makes my areola stick out and gives my whole nip a sort of "volcano cone" appearance. The thing is though that in terms of this ring, there's a "crater" in the middle of it (if I press it, I can feel the ring but absolutely nothing in the very center of it). So I don't really know what level of gyno it is. I know it's not just being overweight because when I was around 17 I got so frustrated by this that I dieted down to 135lbs, to the point where people actually worried about me, and while the rest of me looked like a starving kid these bastards just wouldn't budge.

So is it worth trying something like Erase Pro for this? I'll try Forma Stanzol afterwards if it doesn't work, but as I say the last thing I want to do is pay for a supp online and then find that Irish customs won't let it into the country :D

I have heard erase pro works temporarily but once you come off of it your estrogen rebounds, I know a lot of people are going to suggest it but have you gotten your bloods done? If so post them up

I never got full blood work done, I'm waiting to see an endocrinologist for that but it'll likely be the summer before I manage to get an appointment, there are notoriously few of them to go around and the waiting list is long.
I did go to someone a few years ago but oddly he didn't test for testosterone and estrogen, he tested for prolactin and a protein which I forget the name of, all came back completely normal.

I have reckon I have high testosterone levels though just anecdotally, in that I pop boners constantly and I often have to shave twice a day :p

The likely cause of the gyno is that I was very overweight as a young teenager so I would have had a crapton of aromatase roaming around my body. I've *always* had high test I reckon - I hit puberty at age 10 (started having sexy dreams etc :p ) and I was being told to shave in school about two years before any of my friends. I distinctly remember at that age that my nips used to hurt a lot, particularly if they got pressed against anything (for example, pulling myself up out of a swimming pool was agony if my nips rubbed against the edge of it on the way).

I've never heard of a rebound with Erase Pro, can anyone confirm? According to Needto, there's no such rebound with Forma Stanzol so that still looks like probably being the best option, but as I say... Screw the Irish Medicines Board, they used to actually ban supps like Animal Pump and No Xplode ffs. They're a joke.

Forma is the shit from what I heard I am thinking of running it soon however there is a sticky on cheap blood work u can order online and go to a labcorp or something similar and they will run if bloods and email you your results

Right, I will indeed look into that. Is there still any point in trying Erase Pro then? I'm bulking at the moment so I wouldn't get any of the cutting benefits of it, although I was thinking that the AI properties probably cause a general test rise so even if it doesn't work on the nips it might at least add something to my strength gains.

There don't seem to be enough side effects of it to put me off taking it, no one's reported any impotence or anything like that and the dry joints can supposedly be easily countered with OTC joint supps?

Needto: Basically was just wondering if PES Erase Pro was any good for puffy nips. It's a new Aromatase Inhibitor, known as Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. Also contains Boerhaavia diffusa extract and Euonymus Alatus Extract, one of which apparently has some SERM like effects. I started mine yesterday, will post results here after 8 weeks if I've seen improvement.

In terms of Forma Stanzol, have you ever shipped it to Ireland? I'd order some straight away but Ireland's regulation of medicines is ridiculous and a crapload of stuff gets confiscated at customs. For example, apparently literally anything from BB.com gets opened and inspected before they let it through. :/

OMG WOW!!!!!!! Dude Thank you for bringing this up I love you!!!!!!!!!!O wait lmao.. Even better is the fact that I can speak perfectly freely now too lmao..All I can do is lay out the facts to you. PAY VERY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact number 1.
A. Do a google search on Androstadienedione
Products - Huvepharma
B. Do a google search on 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione
C. DO a another on Androstadienedione (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione)

D.Do a google search on Androstadienedione 3,5,7,17
F. Do yet another on Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
G. and one last one do a google search on Androsta-35-diene-717-dione

On all of the above google searches after you have punched into the search bar the above terms and clicked go/search/run what ever. Dont go str8 to clicking on threads. Do the following next. click "search tools", Than under that find and click "all results" to bring the drop down many down. Than scroll to the bottom and click "Verbatim" ok

FACT 2

Now in the same way you searched the above. Do a search on
A. PES Erase
B. PES erase pro.

Fact 3
Do a bunch of combo searches now using combanations of facts 1 and facts 2 using the same method as the first.

FACT 4
As you do hours of searching and reading I want you to all think about some things. Keep in your mind The following facts.

A. Marketing
Following the introduction of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act, labeling products derived from plant extracts with the help of chemical symbols of organic substances found in these plants or creating names for these substances which referred to prohibited anabolic substances became a popular marketing practice employed by American manufacturers. No analogical act targeting athlete supplementation is in force in the European Union; however each country has its own regulations concerning substances with medicinal properties. Due to the above, one can come in contact with the sale of supplements with names identical to or resembling those questioned by the RDA in the United States Laboratory controls indicate that products which declare to include prohormones, prohibited in the USA or not, in fact contain “classic” anabolic steroids of the previous generation or dont have anything in them at all. Many people thought they were consuming various versions of the previously acclaimed supplement, while in fact consuming nothing but crap. yet the fake products could have radically different components, despite similar descriptions and names. Supplement manufacturers who have made a name for themselves and want to remain on the market are currently elaborating anabolic products based on natural substances (usually plant derived).

C. Think long and hard about Internet marketing again, SEO, popular belief, and power lays where people believe it does.

We have seen this (Fact 3 A and B combined) with the Old verion of Halodrol and than the new Halodrol Gel caps. A little less known/popular but we also saw this with Ironmags E-control too. First it had a real AI on it and now its got nothing but plant extracts or what ever. Not the same product yet marketing was designed to make everyone think its the same.

C. phase 1 online attack.

Sold exclusively at GNC and only GNC online
During its first 3 months of release PES Erase pro is sold "exclusively online" only??? supported by one of the largest Rep team backings across every damn site I have ever laid my eyes on. HOLY CRAP they may make team N2BM look like small potato on this one lmao..But keep in mind its sold only at GNC online during its first few months of release. You can see how talks about it on all forums have the words GNC blocked out. also if you look now before more shit gets delighted ( dont worry I been collecting screen shits for a month now lmao) you can see talks about this on the main PES site its self.

D. The second wave.

Pes Erase regular is pulled from the shelves of GNC and Vitamin shop. and NO retail store is being sold the product offline. I know because I own one lol. I order these products and I used to order Original PES erase.

E. Both versions ( well version 2 of PES erase not version 1 with old label and label facts) of erase and erase pro sell online only for months.

D. Finally Erase pro is brought into GNC and other shops..

Facts 6
Erase ? The most potent synthetic AI
on there site look under Erase product description

The active ingredient in Erase is a metabolite formed by the hydrolysys of 7-oxo-DHEA and has been found in the urine of normal healthy adults.

Now click on nutritional information and you will see they list the ingredient as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione . Except even on their very own website then say at the bottom

Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

Now on the same site do the same thing for Erase pro
Erase Pro ? Hardcore Hormone Modulation in a single capsule dose
now see the same thing . Listed as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
but then it says Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product

"Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

OK grand ending before I go take a nap. Hope you guys are happy I spent way to much time on this...

Now lets go over to GNC and look at what they have listed under nutritional facts of PES Erase Pro ????
PES Erase Pro™ - PHYSIQUE ENHANCING SCI - GNC

High Affinity Al with 75mg across from that the ** next to it
Then under that Androsta-35-diene-717-dione with ** next to that.

TAKE NOTE THEY ARE BOTH IN THE SAME BOX WITH EACH OTHER
TAKE NOTE THAT HIGH AFFININTY AI IS THE ONE ON TOP AND THE ONE WITH THE 75MG ACROSS FROM IT.
TAKE NOTE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
Androsta-35-diene-717-dione (how its written at gnc, and some times) and
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ( how they list it on there site and how some sites list it)

TAKE NOT OF HOW ALL SITES WHO LIST IT THE WAY PES DOES ON THERE SITE ALSO HAVE "Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging." WRITTEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION.

Androsta-35-diene-717-dione (how its written at gnc, and some times) and
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ( how they list it on there site and how some sites list it)
please notice if you will. The , missing between the 35 and between the 717 on the versions that always say "Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging"

NOW SIT AND READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN FROM START TO FINISH OVER AND OVER AGAIN. GO BACK AND READ HOW ALL THEIR REPS TALK TO PEOPLE. THINK BACK AND OR PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HOW THEY ADDRESS THE QUESTIONS THEY ARE ASKED ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES IN THE LABELS OF BOTH THE OLD ERASE REGUALR AND THE SECOND VERSION. THEN ALSO HOW THEY HANDLE THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT THE ERASE PRO AND SO ON.

MY friends you have been given information. Thats what I have always done. Now you do what you want with it. I have done nothing more then collect and share information here. Of which O took hundreds of screen shots over the last 2 months I been sitting in this seat lol.. Anyway enjoy and please do share this information on every single thread you see about the products. If the information on any sites happens to change that is perfect. It would prove a point, what I do not know this is you the peoples choice to make but it would prove something lol.. Because I have copies of the originals and ya cant change my copies .. Ill post them if anything else changes.

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be back to write more and look over my work later guys. Love you all and thank you so much as always.

Last edited:
1. If you want to try erase pro because it is the only thing you can get, then its an easy answer. Get it!

2. If you are going to an endo to get bloodwork, then why not ask him to prescribe you something?

I don't see why Erase would have a rebound effect any more than any other AI. No matter which one you take, once you stop taking it your body is going to go back to normal.

Interesting post needto. It does seem weird that they use that wording about a simulation of the product label, and how they leave out the commas. Also true that the dosage of 75mg is not lined up with the andro.. ingredient.

However, isn't the bottom line what is actually on the product label? If you look at the product label image from the GNC website, it shows the commas, and it shows the dosage to be 75 mg. It doesn't look to be deceiving on the label to me:

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-11524156_gnclabel_pdf.pdf

Top Bottom