Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pats & Colts is going to be a great game on MNF tonight!

hamstershaver said:
the colts havent played anyone this year that is worth a shit

10grand karma says your full of shit. Money where your mouth is deal. You in? Straight up, win lose, we karma store it

BrothaBill said:
10grand karma says your full of shit. Money where your mouth is deal. You in? Straight up, win lose, we karma store it

Hammy, take the points bro, no way straight up

mightymouse69 said:
Hammy, take the points bro, no way straight up

fuck that, win/lose its a mano a mano bet, Im not a bookie laying off action. Its a money to mouth deal, a pissing match if you will. One man enters, one man leaves, fuck that pussy points bets, that doesnt happen in a likely bet in a bar

i dont like this game enuff to bet it or my karmas would of already been put down in the bookie room
i am just giving my analysis of the game
the pow of the week in the nfl was atl -2.5 and hammy cashed in on that

BrothaBill said:
fuck that, win/lose its a mano a mano bet, Im not a bookie laying off action. Its a money to mouth deal, a pissing match if you will. One man enters, one man leaves, fuck that pussy points bets, that doesnt happen in a likely bet in a bar

I already got my money down bro, $1850 +4,

If that makes sense for you and hammy I look forward to it.

hamstershaver said:
they also said that the miami / v tech game was going to be a great game

Bahahha yeah they did. I'm a Virginia fan and enjoyed every minute of that game. Sad thing is, Miami got the job done without Moss, Hester and Wright was out for a while too.

The Colts should have won the last 3 meetings between this team. But they haven't. We'll see.

mightymouse69 said:
I already got my money down bro, $1850 +4,

If that makes sense for you and hammy I look forward to it.

10kbet then between us, I take the colts, could do either way, straight up, you down? Honor system through the k store

Top Bottom