Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Sarms MK-2866 log!!!!

As of this monday I'm up three pounds and leaner. I've been eating at a slight deficit and training for fatloss this whole time so I'm impressed with these results to say the least. I'd say osta is for real :D

I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a little "help" without running a cycle of aas.

After this week I'll be out of osta. I'm going to take a break and then run my summer cycle of aas starting in a few weeks.

Hey not to be completely ignorant and I'm sure I can look it up but is this stuff oral or inject?..., I forgot about this thread.

hey, SL. what you running for summer?

would you add osta to an anavar cycle? could you also stack dermacine in with this? and add a little e-control or proviron in at the end??

This is what im leaning towards for a lean out no injection cycle...Not for me. Im injection only moving forward.

Osta, katanadrol, and formastanzol would be a bad ass completely legal cutter minus the injects.

I'll likely be running test, tren, mast, and maybe an oral. Or test, tren, EQ, and a oral. I haven't decided on running a long of short cycle yet.

Top Bottom