Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of those dumb situational Questions

Lord_Suston said:

When a boxer plants to punch with full torque, and only really good ones do, they use full body movement combine with increadilbe hand speed makes them the best punchers in my opinion. I know plenty of styles where the fighter can deliver one massive punching strike but they lack on combos.

my friend kinda proved this last night, he was able to really get a hard left hook as he had his whole body going with it, whereas i was just relying on strength and only had the good technique with my right

Lord_Suston said:

Many MMA fighter have their stances sutied for leg takedowns and do not punch with full hip rotation, they train in all parts of fighting. to train in every part they to divert from upper striking skills. Can you honstly say that if you train to use all aspects of your body that your skills ould match someone who trained a sole method? I know when I train to fight, not box I lose a little of my boxing skills to accommodate my grappling techniques

that stuff in the brackets wasnt directed at you btw just as something for the whole thread, i probably should have put it in before i quoted :)

but no, i don't think i could do so well in a boxing ring

ZGzaZ said:

heh-heh....agreed. But Roy Jones, Lewis, or Tyson would wup anyones ass in any type of fight. Most other boxers, sure .. youre right.
Dude, did you read anything that anyone wrote on this thread?

Top Bottom