Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

good job. its okay to give some back post cycle
para pharma took great care of you
Yeah i agree quad you definitely are correct, para pharma took excellent care of me and the difference with utilizing it and being it vs being off I can't even give u a comparison, because on para I felt like a machine.

don't push it too much or body just might be exhausted
Yeah could be the cardio, I'm trying so fucking hard to meet this deadline before I get back on cycle it's really making me push the cardio hard as hell

Friday October 27 2023

Chest/Cardio

Incline DB Press
2x30@40lbs

Incline 25lb Plate Press
1x30@25lbs

Pec deck
4x20@160lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x10

Bodyweight Push-Ups
1x25

Cable Chest fly (3 variations)
2x20@20lbs
2x20@20lbs
2x20@20lbs

Thread Mill
Duration 30 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.2
Miles 1.62
Calories burned 220

Stair Stepper
Duration 36 minutes
Lvl 6
Floors 90
Stepps 1800
Calories burned 265

Total calories burned 485

Chest Day went well and I achieved a great pump today which I was pleased with, overall still training for the pump dialing back the weight lifted with my lifts and focusing on volume.

Still lifting 5 days a week with cardio being done 5-6 days each week. Bern keeping weight training around 45 minutes most days and my cardio at 1 hour or a little bit over each day.

Dropping some weight and bodyfat are my 2 main focusing points while being off cycle and only being on trt atm.

Being off does suck alot thinking in my head the differences being on makes vs being off, either way we train, we hit cardio, we find ways to get it done and achieve the vision and long term goals.

Topps 💪

I’d does suck coming off and trying to get balanced back out but great way to keep plugging away at it

Friday October 27 2023

Chest/Cardio

Incline DB Press
2x30@40lbs

Incline 25lb Plate Press
1x30@25lbs

Pec deck
4x20@160lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x10

Bodyweight Push-Ups
1x25

Cable Chest fly (3 variations)
2x20@20lbs
2x20@20lbs
2x20@20lbs

Thread Mill
Duration 30 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.2
Miles 1.62
Calories burned 220

Stair Stepper
Duration 36 minutes
Lvl 6
Floors 90
Stepps 1800
Calories burned 265

Total calories burned 485

Chest Day went well and I achieved a great pump today which I was pleased with, overall still training for the pump dialing back the weight lifted with my lifts and focusing on volume.

Still lifting 5 days a week with cardio being done 5-6 days each week. Bern keeping weight training around 45 minutes most days and my cardio at 1 hour or a little bit over each day.

Dropping some weight and bodyfat are my 2 main focusing points while being off cycle and only being on trt atm.

Being off does suck alot thinking in my head the differences being on makes vs being off, either way we train, we hit cardio, we find ways to get it done and achieve the vision and long term goals.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 thats a good day i think being off is something you need to learn to do and this is the time

Top Bottom