Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Friday October 20 2023

I decided while on trt I need to really hit cardio as hard as possible to drop bodyfat and get closer with my vision and being in proper shape for my second cycle.

Also keep my weights a little less heavy and pound the pump/volume/endurance aspect.

In the last two days I put in 7.15 miles at and Incline utilizing the thread mill, my first cycle I kept it at 30-45 minutes and did no cardio on off days. This time around it will be cardio on my 5 workout days and cardio on one of my off days and will be no shorter than 1 hour minimum.

Weight training has been 45minutes up into 1 hour max 5 days a week. With Cardio at 60minutes up into 1 hour & 30 minutes to be done 5-6 days a week for 12 weeks to prepare for second cycle.

In two days time I've done 3 hours of cardio and burned off 1,175 calories with just cardio alone not including my calories burned with weight training.

I need to keep up the pace and not fuck around, time to tighten up and push it to the limit and be locked in, if I am to hit the stage one day I have to put the work in day in and day out everyday For my vision to become a reality and for me to try and become a champion one day. no excuses.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Chest/Cardio

Incline DB Press
1x15@40lbs
1x15@45lbs
1x15@50lbs

Incline DB Flys
3x15@40lbs

Chest Fly Machine
3x15@150lbs

Cable Flys ( 4 different variations)
12X15@25lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x15@220lbs

DB isolation work ( 4 different variations)
1x25@25lbs
2x20@20lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x20@12lbs

Cardio
Duration 1hour & 30 minutes
Miles walked 4.35
Speed for 1 hour 2.8, speed for 30 mins 3.4
Incline 7.0
Calories burned 635
great work bro

Sunday October 22 2023

I decided to head into the supplement shop today pick up some non stim pre. The guy behind the counter asked how my cycle went since we talk gear time to time when no one is in the store.

He asked what my second cycle was gonna be and I told him, he said some things that annoyed me but I kept it to myself. I didn't agree with his logic or thoughts.

Dude said why would you run EQ and Primo that makes no sense because they will cancel each other out, I was thinking in my head wtf is this nonsense he is speaking.

Then he asked if I get bloods I said yes and they are spot on, he said so why are you taking 12 weeks off that makes no sense at all, you should run gear untill your bloods are bad then take a break, I don't understand this health 12 weeks on 12 weeks off is what he said to me, told me I'm doing this wrong, I just kept it friendly and ignored what he said.

Then he tells me I should be blasting high amounts for competition otherwise i will stuck at the starting line forever while everyone else already finished the race

personally I feel he has the wrong logic and thought process on everything and I don't feel I need max huge amounts of gear not at this stage in time no point in frying my body and burning it out when I make progress just fine on low amounts.

Anyway just needed to vent that because it was annoying me today, what is right is what is working and for me I'm happy with low amounts and my vision is clear, he can go shove it somewhere lol.

Now onto the positive news.

Weight last week when I weighted myself was 220.5 after doing 4 days of longer cardio I am already down weight and come in at 218lbs, if I keep this pace up I will be sitting perfect for weight and body fat % for my second cycle and see much better results by the end of that second cycle.

The gym was packed oddly enough for a Sunday, so I did the machines and lifts that I could get access for.

Legs/Caves/Abs/Cardio

Hammer Strength Leg Press
2x25@360lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
2x25@150lbs

Hip Abductor
2x25@140lbs

Seated Leg Extension
2x25@130lbs

Seated Cave Press
2x25@160lbs

Ab Torsion Machine
2x25@120lbs left side
2x25@120lbs right side

Ab coaster Bodyweight
218lbs+25lbs
2x25

Seated Ab Crunch
2x25@60lbs

Cardio ( today is 4 days of straight cardio I got to push it to the max)

Stair Stepper
Duration 30 minutes
Steps 1436
Floors climbed 90
Calories burned 215

Cardio
Thread mill
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.1
Duration 30 minutes
Miles 1.56
Calories burned 220

Total calories burned today 435
you are killing it bro

Thursday October 26 2023

Today my update will be for Wednesday & Thursday as I didnt post last night.

I will Start out by saying man I feel super tired and definitely alot weaker being back on my trt dose, naturally endurance is down and weight being pushed is down, either way we find a way to still get the work done and keep trucking, cardio is the primary focus for these 12 weeks to get into the shape I need to be in for more success with the upcoming cycle, I would like to do big things and set myself up to capitalize in a productive fashion.

Right now focus is get the damn work done get the damn cardio done and reach the goal infront of me. I hate cardio but I just pretend like I love it to get it handled no excuses.

That is OK I will just work around it and drop the weight push some volume not at an insane level , something I can recover from while I hammer out cardio for these 12 weeks. I am not used to feel this sore I almost forgot what that was like with how good my recovery on test and primo was.

Current goal is get into that 10%-12% body fat range before I run my second cycle. I Currently am at 15% . 12 weeks is plenty time to reach the realistic goal I set for BF %

Enjoy the combined updates everyone!

Topps 💪

Wednesday October 25

Shoulders/delts/Traps

Standing Shoulder Press
3x15@135lbs

Front DB Raises
3x15@20lbs

Side DB Lateral
3x15@20lbs

Rear delt machine
3x20@100lbs

Reverse Barbell Shrugs
3x15@175lbs

Single Arm side Barbell shurgs
3x15@135lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.1
Miles 3.02
Calories burned 400

Thursday October 26 2023

Bicep/tricep/cardio

Standing twist Curls
3x15@20lbs

Standing Side scoop curls
3x20@20lbs

Standing Hammer Curl
3x15@20lbs

5lb plate side curls
2x25

Barbell curls
3X12@30lbs

Tricep extension machine
3x15@160lbs

Cable rope push down
1x10@60lbs
2x15@40lbs

Close grip cable push down
3x15@50lbs

Single Arm tricep kickback
1x25@15lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Stair Stepper
Floors climbed 170
Steps 2683
Level 4
Calories burned 400

This one kicked my fucking ass and hurt lol, but I can't quit I have a vison that drives me and as bad as my legs burned and hurt and my back had pumps and my caves we press on and push forward, I got no time to quit.

Last edited:
Thursday October 26 2023

Today my update will be for Wednesday & Thursday as I didnt post last night.

I will Start out by saying man I feel super tired and definitely alot weaker being back on my trt dose, naturally endurance is down and weight being pushed is down, either way we find a way to still get the work done and keep trucking, cardio is the primary focus for these 12 weeks to get into the shape I need to be in for more success with the upcoming cycle, I would like to do big things and set myself up to capitalize in a productive fashion.

Right now focus is get the damn work done get the damn cardio done and reach the goal infront of me. I hate cardio but I just pretend like I love it to get it handled no excuses.

That is OK I will just work around it and drop the weight push some volume not at an insane level , something I can recover from while I hammer out cardio for these 12 weeks. I am not used to feel this sore I almost forgot what that was like with how good my recovery on test and primo was.

Current goal is get into that 10%-12% body fat range before I run my second cycle. I Currently am at 15% . 12 weeks is plenty time to reach the realistic goal I set for BF %

Enjoy the combined updates everyone!

Topps 💪

Wednesday October 25

Shoulders/delts/Traps

Standing Shoulder Press
3x15@135lbs

Front DB Raises
3x15@20lbs

Side DB Lateral
3x15@20lbs

Rear delt machine
3x20@100lbs

Reverse Barbell Shrugs
3x15@175lbs

Single Arm side Barbell shurgs
3x15@135lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.1
Miles 3.02
Calories burned 400

Thursday October 26 2023

Bicep/tricep/cardio

Standing twist Curls
3x15@20lbs

Standing Side scoop curls
3x20@20lbs

Standing Hammer Curl
3x15@20lbs

5lb plate side curls
2x25

Barbell curls
3X12@30lbs

Tricep extension machine
3x15@160lbs

Cable rope push down
1x10@60lbs
2x15@40lbs

Close grip cable push down
3x15@50lbs

Single Arm tricep kickback
1x25@15lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Stair Stepper
Floors climbed 170
Steps 2683
Level 4
Calories burned 400

This one kicked my fucking ass and hurt lol, but I can't quit I have a vison that drives me and as bad as my legs burned and hurt and my back had pumps and my caves we press on and push forward, I got no time to quit.
@Topps_Baseball88 getting tired when you come off cycle and on trt happens, you should bump up your cream dose

Top Bottom