Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

I have some pretty big news coming up within the next week or so, I have a package arriving by this Friday. I will post the update when I have it in my hands.

Legs/Abs/Caves( Sunday)

Bit of a litter day on Sunday

Leg Extension
5x20@135lbs

Seated Hamstring Curls
5x20@135lbs

Hip Abductor
5x20@125lbs

Seated Cav Press
5x20@140lbs
1X50@100lbs

Hanging Leg Raise
3x10

Ab crunch Machine
5x10@45lbs

AB Torsion Machine
2X50@110lbs

Slow steady Cardio
Speed 2.5
Duration 30 minutes
1.1 miles walked
140 calories burned.

Enjoy topps
nice job that is great dedication and patience

Hello, Nice training !
Without indiscretion (i'm very curious sorry ...) what is the packing ? Stuff for your cycle ? if yes i'm interested to know what lab and what protocol 🙏
It will definitely elevate my training, I don't want to give away to much, it will definitely be worth the wait. 😎

I love your test level bro ! and it's amazing if you have naturally 27 without AI of estradiol !!! (the max are at around 39/40)
Good transaminases too !

Remember, with good diet your feel more your test, and get better results on adequat training (not low and lot elevated)

I tried to have a number of test like your .... I used 250MG EP Sustanon and ... 1200 :/
Now i used Bayer Test E with 125Mg / week i hope get a number like your for all summer (if i have between 400 to 600 i'm happy lol)

What test do you take, how much and your blood work how much before the last pinning ?
I used to pin testosterone cypionate x2 a week at 130mg a week. For the last year or so my trt has been topical Administration with a compounded testosterone cream at a 5% concentration, I apply 75mg a day everyday as with the compound cream it contains no ester so it is in and out of your system at a much faster rate. My estrogen stays in a much better range on the cream and as far as sexual function I preform much better on the cream as with the cream it spikes your dht levels alot higher. Breaks down to 0.75g a day for the amount of the compounded cream I use and i am also on the lowest concentration which is 5%

Top Bottom