Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Saturday Shoulders/Triceps/Abs

Seated Dumbell Shoulder Press
(Minimal pain with these )
1x20@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x20@30lbs
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs

Seated Shoulder Press Machine
5x20@80lbs

Triceps

Rope Push Down
5x20@25lbs

Close Grip Push Down
5x20@30lbs

Skull Crusher
5x20@30lbs

Tricep Push Down Machine
5x20@120lbs

Abs

Torso Rotation Machine
200 reps 100 a side

Abs Crunch Machine
1x50@40lbs

Cardio

Stair stepper
Duration 40 minutes
118 floors climbed
1876 steps
270 calories burned
Worked from lvl 3 to lvl 8

6 minutes of cav work utilizing the stair stepper. It killed me but was worth pushing myself for mental and physical growth and reach new levels.

Hello,
very interesting ... D3 + K2 5000IU each 5000 ui's ? DO you take this daily ?
Be careful on high D3 level .... Do you take some blood work ?
Nice stat's, nice food and nice training (y):)

Saturday Shoulders/Triceps/Abs

Seated Dumbell Shoulder Press
(Minimal pain with these )
1x20@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x20@30lbs
1x20@35lbs
1x20@40lbs

Seated Shoulder Press Machine
5x20@80lbs

Triceps

Rope Push Down
5x20@25lbs

Close Grip Push Down
5x20@30lbs

Skull Crusher
5x20@30lbs

Tricep Push Down Machine
5x20@120lbs

Abs

Torso Rotation Machine
200 reps 100 a side

Abs Crunch Machine
1x50@40lbs

Cardio

Stair stepper
Duration 40 minutes
118 floors climbed
1876 steps
270 calories burned
Worked from lvl 3 to lvl 8

6 minutes of cav work utilizing the stair stepper. It killed me but was worth pushing myself for mental and physical growth and reach new levels.
Very nice (y) i'm not fan for the abs workout but i changed my mind about this ... Good diet + training for abs = awesome for the famous "babyfat" i work everytime the other part of the abs " low back " but during the cardio boxe i work a lot this value 1 x/ week and i think cardio like stepper / running are awesome for abs too.

Very nice (y) i'm not fan for the abs workout but i changed my mind about this ... Good diet + training for abs = awesome for the famous "babyfat" i work everytime the other part of the abs " low back " but during the cardio boxe i work a lot this value 1 x/ week and i think cardio like stepper / running are awesome for abs too.
I get alot of core work throughout the week I also like to do some additional work to round everything out. Yes cardio and diet being on point are the most beneficial I agree brother appreciate you checking in with my log 💪

Hello,
very interesting ... D3 + K2 5000IU each 5000 ui's ? DO you take this daily ?
Be careful on high D3 level .... Do you take some blood work ?
Nice stat's, nice food and nice training (y):)
I have really low Vitamin D levels if I don't supplement with 5000iu of vitamin D the k2 is at a much lower dose then the vitamin D the K2 helps with absorption and transportation of the vitamin d

I have really low Vitamin D levels if I don't supplement with 5000iu of vitamin D the k2 is at a much lower dose then the vitamin D the K2 helps with absorption and transportation of the vitamin d
Good morning,
try to buy a brand that offers vitamin d3 in an oil and nothing more (no glycine, no water etc...).
Put in a tablespoon with olive oil and add your drops of vitamin D3 EVERYTIME and tell me if your level are not better when your get your blood work.
K2 help but lipids help also a lot for vitamine D 👍😉

Top Bottom