Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Woke up early today and meal prepped for today.

6 meals
Calories 2108
Protein 212g
Carbs 182.6g
Fat 70g
Fiber 30.8

Will update training post later after the gym session.

Woke up early today and meal prepped for today.

6 meals
Calories 2108
Protein 212g
Carbs 182.6g
Fat 70g
Fiber 30.8

Will update training post later after the gym session.
Did you change your meal plan along the way? You were on 5 meals and a few less cals at the start.

Did you change your meal plan along the way? You were on 5 meals and a few less cals at the start.
I am making a slight adjustment to see how I feel with few more calories, im feeling a bit more tired and run down. Which is to be expected with my goals and way I train. ( I will end up upping cardio work to compensate) I wasn't trying to go super super low in my calories at the start, it has all been trails and errors finding the correct fit. If I followed my old diet to the T I'd be roughly around 2070 calories. I was just having a hard time eating and forcing calories in.

Phase 1 of training is over it is now time for phase 2. ( if anyone thinks I am making a mistake and should stick to my volume training by all means please chime in I am looking for guidance and help along the way.

Week one is 3x6 for each Workout

Cardio will be pushed upwards from a minimum of 30 minutes up into 45-60 minutes 4 days a week.

Phase 2- Intensity

The Goal of Phase 2 is to lift a near maximal load for low reps. There will be no
changes in the number of sets you complete, just the load you lift.
Week1=6-RM
Week 2= 4-RM
Week 3=2-RM

Rest time =2-3 minutes between sets.

Workout1 Upper Body A

Workout 2 Lower Body A

Workout 3 Upper Body B

Workout4 Lower Body B

Upper Body A
Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Military Press
BB Shrug
Close Grip Bench
BB Curl

Upper Body B
Incline Press
Pull-Up
DB Shoulder Press
DB Shrug
Skull Crusher
DB Curl
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X 2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X2-6

Lower Body A
Squats
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Seated Calf Raise

Lower Body B
Deadlift
Leg Press
Standing Calf Raise

3X2-6
3X26
3X2-6
3X2-6
3X 2-6
3X2-6

This sounds bad but it's true normally it is only 5 meals a day because I skip breakfast, today I decided to have breakfast. I should work on being better at eating it.

I am more of a pump guy high volume and was enjoying the training I was doing, I don't know if it would be beneficial to do just 3x6. That is just what the program wants me to do. If I had it my way I'd eventually work my way up to 10x10 lite moderate weight with volume. I am just torn on phase 2 and what I should go with.

Got 4 meals in today so I should I. Theory have a decent workout tonight.

Phase 1 of training is over it is now time for phase 2. ( if anyone thinks I am making a mistake and should stick to my volume training by all means please chime in I am looking for guidance and help along the way.

Week one is 3x6 for each Workout

Cardio will be pushed upwards from a minimum of 30 minutes up into 45-60 minutes 4 days a week.

Phase 2- Intensity

The Goal of Phase 2 is to lift a near maximal load for low reps. There will be no
changes in the number of sets you complete, just the load you lift.
Week1=6-RM
Week 2= 4-RM
Week 3=2-RM

Rest time =2-3 minutes between sets.

Workout1 Upper Body A

Workout 2 Lower Body A

Workout 3 Upper Body B

Workout4 Lower Body B

Upper Body A
Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Military Press