Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

( Today is a rest day for me )

I wanted to supply everyone with a quick update for my day today. I just left my appointment with the endocrinologist I am with ( which she is laid back and progressive with my suggestions and ideas to optimize myself)

I currently do 50mg a day split am and pm dosing for 5% testosterone compounding cream, I spoke with her and she agreed to let me bump my dose up into 75mg a day which is a nice 25mg bump up.

Last time I did 75mg if the blood test was correct my total t number spiked from 1058 up to 2100 total.

I go back in 2 months for blood work to see how everything is looking ( which will be fine as I've been here before on accident when I thought I had to prime the toppiclick each time I've used it.

Numbers looked great at 75mg will update down the line with blood work in 2 months.

New protocol is 50mg am and 25mg pm 8-10 hours apart daily.

( Today is a rest day for me )

I wanted to supply everyone with a quick update for my day today. I just left my appointment with the endocrinologist I am with ( which she is laid back and progressive with my suggestions and ideas to optimize myself)

I currently do 50mg a day split am and pm dosing for 5% testosterone compounding cream, I spoke with her and she agreed to let me bump my dose up into 75mg a day which is a nice 25mg bump up.

Last time I did 75mg if the blood test was correct my total t number spiked from 1058 up to 2100 total.

I go back in 2 months for blood work to see how everything is looking ( which will be fine as I've been here before on accident when I thought I had to prime the toppiclick each time I've used it.

Numbers looked great at 75mg will update down the line with blood work in 2 months.

New protocol is 50mg am and 25mg pm 8-10 hours apart daily.
Just out of curiosity why don't you do injections? I heard the cream is a messy PITA.

Just out of curiosity why don't you do injections? I heard the cream is a messy PITA.
I started out with Injections for a while I didn't mind them, my libido wasn't the greatest on Injections moving up or down with mg or frequency of injections.

The cream I got convinced to give it a shot so I did, for me my bloodwork looks much better my Blood pressure is better and my libido is stronger my numbers are higher end optimal with utilizing way less. I never had and issue with it being a mess mine comes in a toppiclick application it comes out of a dispenser that looks like a deodorant tube and I just rub it into my forearms, drys in a few minutes time. It is actually really easy use for me.

I started out with Injections for a while I didn't mind them, my libido wasn't the greatest on Injections moving up or down with mg or frequency of injections.

The cream I got convinced to give it a shot so I did, for me my bloodwork looks much better my Blood pressure is better and my libido is stronger my numbers are higher end optimal with utilizing way less. I never had and issue with it being a mess mine comes in a toppiclick application it comes out of a dispenser that looks like a deodorant tube and I just rub it into my forearms, drys in a few minutes time. It is actually really easy use for me.
@Topps_Baseball88 I've seen a few EF guys use creams but I would add injections to creams if you can.

@Topps_Baseball88 I've seen a few EF guys use creams but I would add injections to creams if you can.
I also brought that idea up to my endocrinologist and she said let's try to up the cream dosage first and if it doesn't work out we can Try the hybrid method of cream and injections. That could very well be in the works at a later date a combination of fast acting test cream with a long acting Ester test cyp.

Saturday Legs/Caves/Abs/Forearms

Machine Leg Press
3X10@250lbs

Machine Seated Hamstring Curls
3X10@140lbs

Smith Machine Back Squats
1X10@ 175lbs
2X10@ 225lbs
1X6@315lbs
1X20@145lbs

Stiff Leg Deadlift
1x10@145lbs
1X10@175lbs
2X10@225lbs
1X6@255lbs

Seated Calf Machine Press
3X10@100lbs

Standing Calf Raise
3X10
body weight ( 219lbs while holding 25lb plates)

Torso Machine Twists
3X20@100lbs

Abs Machine Crunch
3X10@50lbs

Abs Machine Press
3X10@100lbs

Hanging Leg lifts
3X10

Barbell Wrist Extension
3X15@30lbs

Barbell Wrist Flexion
3X15@30lbs

Dead Hang Pull-Up
1x10@219lbs body weight.

No Cardio today, overall I felt really strong today and I can tell the tweaks in programming has helped improve my progress and my strengths so far in a cutt and calorie deficit I've kept majority of strength still and my lifts are going up in reps or weight sometimes both.

Will update later with food log and calorie break down.

Enjoy everyone

Topps 💪
killer workout bro

Top Bottom