Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

how are you supposed to pull off the floor that doesn't even make any sense
I set the cables to the lowest point which is basically touching the floor I bend completely over and pull from the floor up into the motion, you also do realize I could set a weight on thr floor bend completely over extend my arms and pull that weight off the floor right ?

I also set the dip bar low enough to where I can completely lay flat on the floor extend my arms out and pull myself up off the floor essentially doing a pull up working my back starting from the floor, many different ways u can do it, next time maybe ask me instead of telling me it makes no sense.

A Deadlift is pulling from the floor how else would u do it ? So help me make it make sense.

Last edited:
Sunday November 26 2023

I decided with the holiday and the gym being closed and missing a few days of cardio last night I was going to push myself and see how far I could go with cardio.

I split my cardio into two separate sessions last night one before work and one after work. I also tossed in some core work last night as well.

All cardio done yesterday I utilized the stair climber which definitely was a challenge doing that twice in one day.

I should buy a cheap step counter because I'm curious to see what I get total in a day, since with my job I'm on my feet all shift and constantly moving, might need to get one in the future.

My total steps approximately would equal 3.24 miles for my completed cardio today.

Enjoy the update everyone.

Topps 💪

Cardio/Core

Stair climber
Duration 2 hours & 5 minutes
Total steps 6852
Total floors 421
Avg steps a minute 54
Peak steps a minute 80
Total calories burned 1,116

Core

Weighted Ab Crunch
2x25@45lbs

Ab Torsion Rotation
1x50 ( left side)
1x50 ( right side)

Ab Coaster
2x25@bodyweight + 25lbs

Hanging Leg Raises
3x10

I set the cables to the lowest point which is basically touching the floor I bend completely over and pull from the floor up into the motion, you also do realize I could set a weight on thr floor bend completely over extend my arms and pull that weight off the floor right ?

I also set the dip bar low enough to where I can completely lay flat on the floor extend my arms out and pull myself up off the floor essentially doing a pull up working my back starting from the floor, many different ways u can do it, next time maybe ask me instead of telling me it makes no sense.

A Deadlift is pulling from the floor how else would u do it ? So help me make it make sense.
lol I get it

Top Bottom