Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay so who will win Steelers or Patriots

Who will win STEELERS or PATRIOTS

• Steelers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
patsfan1379 said:
i think you are right, there are ALOT of similarities of the steelers and patriots, except a couple of things...

new england has been here MANY times before... they know what its like... big ben... does not.

I hate to tell you this, but Ben isn't going to be the only Steeler on the field against the Pats. There are several other veteran players on the Pittsburgh team that know what they need to do to get the job done. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help Ben out. :)

dirty~d~ said:
I hate to tell you this, but Ben isn't going to be the only Steeler on the field against the Pats. There are several other veteran players on the Pittsburgh team that know what they need to do to get the job done. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help Ben out. :)

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Last game the Pats didnt rush at all and still put 20 on the board. With Dillon they will score more points and I expect the defense will step up.

Indy has a much better offense than Pittsburgh and they got shut down. If the Pats can hold the Steelers to 2 touchdowns or less (which they obviously can) the game is over.

Cuthbert said:
Last game the Pats didnt rush at all and still put 20 on the board. With Dillon they will score more points and I expect the defense will step up.

Indy has a much better offense than Pittsburgh and they got shut down. If the Pats can hold the Steelers to 2 touchdowns or less (which they obviously can) the game is over.
i c what u mean about the 20 pts but keep in mind something. indy has an offense very different from pittsburgh. time of possession should be a major factor this game. i still say that pittsburgh offense and defense are both better then the pats (while they may not always play that way). it should be a great game and hopefully homefield and lack of mistakes will put the steelers on top.

Just b/c New England took care of Indy in an overwhelming fashion doesn't mean they will just as easily do so against the Steelers. You can make an argument that Manning/the Colts can't play outdoors, especially in January, especially in the snow and you can even take it one step further and say they just don't have what it takes to win the big game.

The Steelers last game was ugly. But it was against a team that confused the hell out of them earlier in the season. The Jets had the Steelers number, they should have won that game, but they didn't. Last time I checked, the Pats did NOT have the Steelers number. In fact, they got blown out during the first half of their meeting earlier in the season. Second-half scoring by NE didn't mean much, b/c the game was pretty much over. Ok, so they didn't have Dillon. But one thing everyone is forgetting, the Steelers know Dillon. He played on Cincy all those years, which is in who's division ... oh yeah, the Steelers. That's two games a year Cowher and Co. have faced Dillon. So the game rests on the hands of Roth. If he completes 60% and throws for more TD's than INT's, Steelers win.

By the way, NE will win, I was just trying to make a case for you Pitt fans.

oddsmakers have NE favored by 3
and the game as we know is in Pittsburgh

in actaulity,both the Jets and Pittsburgh lost last weekend

Boardin087 said:
i c what u mean about the 20 pts but keep in mind something. indy has an offense very different from pittsburgh. time of possession should be a major factor this game. i still say that pittsburgh offense and defense are both better then the pats (while they may not always play that way). it should be a great game and hopefully homefield and lack of mistakes will put the steelers on top.

I think the game will be very close and could honestly go either way.

IMO Pats have more big game experince, a better QB, and a better coaching staff.. I think that will make the difference.

Cuthbert said:
I think the game will be very close and could honestly go either way.

IMO Pats have more big game experince, a better QB, and a better coaching staff.. I think that will make the difference.
hence the minus three on the road

Top Bottom