Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay so who will win Steelers or Patriots

Who will win STEELERS or PATRIOTS

• Steelers

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dillon is not a god. He's a good RB, sure, but he can't carry the rest of that offense through the Steelers defense. The Pats will have to play their BEST game of the year if they want to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Yes, the Steelers will have to step up compared to last weekend, but when push comes to shove the Steelers will remain standing at the end of the 4th Qtr. Deal with it Patsfan. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
Dillon is not a god. He's a good RB, sure, but he can't carry the rest of that offense through the Steelers defense. The Pats will have to play their BEST game of the year if they want to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Yes, the Steelers will have to step up compared to last weekend, but when push comes to shove the Steelers will remain standing at the end of the 4th Qtr. Deal with it Patsfan. ;)

first off... ;)

secondly, the Patriots bring their best game every Sunday. They said the same thing about the Colts... High powered offense, NE, beat up defense. The Steelers are an AWESOME team... But New England has something that you just can't describe. Whether its attitude or teamwork or class or mystique, whatever you want to call it, Pittsbugh doesn't have it. Bill Cowher has a knack for losing in the playoffs.

thirdly: i love the fact that Im talking football with a chick.

fourthly: your knowledge and tone lead me to believe you are not in fact said chick... ;)

patsfan1379 said:
dude, dillon didnt play in that game...

pitt has the number one defense in the league, and their secondary without law isnt looking so hott.i want the steelers to win but im having doubts

Gguy9 said:
Pats will win, Brady and Dillon will bring them back to the big dance. The defense will confuse (small) Ben and thats that :-)
I got to agree with this

Put it this when Belichick gets another look at a team they are 7-0. Belichick is one of the best coaches in the history of the game, he will scheme something to get them to the Superbowl. He might not have the most talented players but he knows how to deploy them so they can make the big play.

About the secondary, they just held the "most prolific offense in the league" with NO TOUCHDOWNS, if they can shut down Indy i think they can shut down Pitt.

Also the secondary is not the problem this week it is our defensive line and LBs, they have to stop the run, if they dont we will have a LONG day.

I just have confidense in our coaches and players to come up big, they always do.

patsfan1379 said:
dude, dillon didnt play in that game...
dillon playing in the isn't going to confuse ben. I think that Ne is banking on pittsburgh making mistakes. if both teams play thier best, pittsburgh is the better team. pittsburgh doesn't have a weak spot on either side of the ball. their only weakness is an inexperienced qb who can play like a vet. chances are that pittsburgh will make more mistakes and that it will make it much closer and thats why NE is the 3 pt favorite. However i think the steelers needed that kick in the mouth that they recieved from the jets game. to tell you the truth i wanted them to lose in the season becuz i think it really ups thier intensity coming off a loss.

patsfan1379 said:
fourthly: your knowledge and tone lead me to believe you are not in fact said chick... ;)

Yes, I am in fact a female. I have been a football fanatic since I was old enough to say football, so you could say I know a little about the sport. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
Yes, I am in fact a female. I have been a football fanatic since I was old enough to say football, so you could say I know a little about the sport. ;)

thats hot... ;) you's ok in my book!!!! :)

Boardin087 said:
dillon playing in the isn't going to confuse ben. I think that Ne is banking on pittsburgh making mistakes. if both teams play thier best, pittsburgh is the better team. pittsburgh doesn't have a weak spot on either side of the ball. their only weakness is an inexperienced qb who can play like a vet. chances are that pittsburgh will make more mistakes and that it will make it much closer and thats why NE is the 3 pt favorite. However i think the steelers needed that kick in the mouth that they recieved from the jets game. to tell you the truth i wanted them to lose in the season becuz i think it really ups thier intensity coming off a loss.

i think you are right, there are ALOT of similarities of the steelers and patriots, except a couple of things...

new england has been here MANY times before... they know what its like... big ben... does not.

Top Bottom