Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to try. I'm addicted to monster! I love the caffein and feeling it gives me. I go through prob 10 or so a week. Do you have a caffein comparison to this or is this a user by user tolerance on how you'll feel? Anyway I'd give it a go.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Reactions: ceo
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

hey need2 when you get aroused does the sword on your arm get str8? been wondering that for a while now.

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

I'd like to try. I'm addicted to monster! I love the caffein and feeling it gives me. I go through prob 10 or so a week. Do you have a caffein comparison to this or is this a user by user tolerance on how you'll feel? Anyway I'd give it a go.

Hunter Of Gunmen

dude...is that a tattoo in your tiny avi?? its been buggin me since you joined

Lol yea it's a tattoo. Why's it been bugging you?

Hunter Of Gunmen

is it a spray on?? you look like you're 16 no offense.

clean cut corey fieldman from the lost boys looking.

so in all seriousness. does your product make your cheeks/ears hot/red like 5 hour energy? any crash feelings?

my mom has actually been looking for energy stuff. for some reason caffeine puts my family to sleep. i seriously drink some when i can't sleep.

Reactions: ceo

so in all seriousness. does your product make your cheeks/ears hot/red like 5 hour energy? any crash feelings?

my mom has actually been looking for energy stuff. for some reason caffeine puts my family to sleep. i seriously drink some when i can't sleep.

I've taken about 20 of these things and those things have never happened to me.

And there's no crash because it's not like a hyped up energy that you'd be crashing from to begin with. It's a more muted, steady thing...in a good way.

The only side I've ever had...I did feel nauseated once, but in that instance it was around 1pm and I was having an insane day and hadn't eaten anything that day besides a little tea. So I'd say just don't take one on an empty stomach.

Lol yea it's a tattoo. Why's it been bugging you?

Hunter Of Gunmen

ok...cuz I can't see it....and you do look very young

Im gonna need better pics of you to figure this all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom