Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

haha ya,four years in limbo brother,good to be back

You were one of the first people to stand out to me when I first got here but I used to get you and hotzie confused for some reason.

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

I remember the name hotzie but remember nothing about him.

Im old now so my random stories wont be as good

Eating an atomic tab right now to keep me alert at work, so far so good, never really tried them at night til now.

Just to reiterate, Atomic Tabs aren't designed to give you a sudden kick in the ass of energy then drop off just as sudden leaving you feeling like crap after a few hours. They are designed to give you a steady energy, so you feel more awake, alert and focused for several hours, without the hard crash you can get from other energy products (drinks/shots).

I avoid energy drinks and shots if I know they are going to give me a big sudden burst of energy and make me feel anxious, nervous and jittery for 3-5 hours then drop me in the gutter when the energy suddenly wears off.

Atomic Tabs won't do this^^^^^^! So if you want to feel a steady flow of "clean" energy, try Atomic Tabs. If you like the swift kick in the ass, jittery, anxious feelings and hard crash of energy shots and drinks, then Atomic Tabs might not be to your liking. But if you detox from that other crap and get used to the way energy should feel, I think you'll ultimately prefer Atomic Tabs.

Last edited:

so far so good I'm alert but not jittery, good stuff!

bro is this still going on?
i'm a stim whore, coffee/no-explode in the AM
energy drink after lunch.
i've tried the power chews, and they were quality.
so i could offer a good comparison

Reactions: ceo

The way you describe the product there is definitely a market for it.

Can I try some?

I'll pay for shipping.

b0und (srsly)

Reactions: ceo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom