Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tri

Reactions: ceo
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

hey corey. send shirz some cawk pix!

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

what mustang said

provided you aren't a minor

so in all seriousness. does your product make your cheeks/ears hot/red like 5 hour energy? any crash feelings?

my mom has actually been looking for energy stuff. for some reason caffeine puts my family to sleep. i seriously drink some when i can't sleep.

Atomic Tabs has 20mg niacin (100% DV), and 5 hour energy has 30mg (150% DV). That is what gives the "flush" you are describing. I've never gotten a flush from Atomic Tabs, and I've not had anyone report they have either.

You may have a sensitivity to Niacin if 30mg gives you that reaction. For comparison, prescription Niacin is typically prescribed in doses ranging from 500mg to 2000mg.

dude...who tatted you up when you were 17?
Interesting colors...Ive never considered green for ink before (idk why not)

recent full length pics of it?

I was in the Marines and most people are under the assumption that you have to be 18 to join so I was never carded or asked for my age.

Hunter Of Gunmen

this still doesn't answer the full length pic thing....

I am interested to see the rest of the face in it....I like the use of color..bold choices

I'd liek to try these badboys out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom