Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

I wont get a freebie twice :D but I can say they are pretty good, convenient to carry, clean energy with no jitters, if you need them to stay awake they are really good, also they have NO crash effect which is what I hate about your average energy drink.

I would love to try them. Hell I'm keeping redbull in business. Might as well by some stock.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
@needto I use tons of that kinda stuff for work. I Facebooked you to tell you that I signed up to receive info on the website but have received none. Tell me where to get some and I will tell you of my experience.

Reactions: ceo
Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

I would like to try running them with a beer stack I have set up for Saturday night :)

Look at all you fuckin free loaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom