Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok chat peeps I got a new product from a new company I want you guys to try. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a go. Lots of little five hour bottles around here as my wife and I both use them. She pulls 12 hour night shifts, and with training it seems like I'm always on the go. Coffee energy shots ah you know.

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

hell I'll buy it...actually prefer to...

Re: Ok chat peeps I got a new product under a new company I want you guys to try. FRE

fuck, I got mine along time ago...cuz I gotz it like dat

I just need to say, I've tried these twice already. Once a few months ago and I just got more this week.

I have 2 more containers of em at home and they're good shit. I took one Saturday because I was passing out and had shit to do and it definitely perked me up with a good, normal energy level without a cracked out, bouncing off the wall feeling.

Pluuuus, they're waaaay way easier to me than chugging some sugary drink and they taste pretty good too, not chalky. I'd describe the taste like a Flinstone vitamin.

Reactions: ceo

I'll give it a go. Lots of little five hour bottles around here as my wife and I both use them. She pulls 12 hour night shifts, and with training it seems like I'm always on the go. Coffee energy shots ah you know.

These are easy because you get 6 in a little tube. Much more convenient than carrying around 6 5hour energy bottles.

I work nights from 3pm to 3am and I'm constantly drinking red bulls and 5 hour energy shots to get me through the night. I'd def love to try some out!

Perfect send me a name and address bro

Cool send me your name and shipping address than bro :artist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom