Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Football Giants Fan time to make some noise

fistfullofsteel

Huge GAME this Sunday at Home against the Raiders and it's a MUST WIN. If you are going to the Game make some noise up in that mother fucker!!!! The Game starts at 4:15 so plenty of time to get drunk in the parking lot.

fistfullofsteel said:

Never!!!! The skins aren't going anywhere.

Bwaahahhahh...... maybe so, but we're taking you guys down with us!!! Hell I think we already did!! The giants havent' played a good game since New Orleans - and that game still came down to the last play.

The Nature Boy said:

Bwaahahhahh...... maybe so, but we're taking you guys down with us!!! Hell I think we already did!! The giants havent' played a good game since New Orleans - and that game still came down to the last play.

And that's only because the Saints played crappy in that game.

freak daddy said:
Hey fistfullofsteel! Did'nt the Giants set an NFL record for penalty yards last night?

something like that. a lot of bullshit calls in that game.

the skins beat us because we were beat up at the time. they were lucky!!

the saints should have played better. sucks to be them.

Look at the title of this thread. Fistfullofsteel is the last remaining giants fan. Everyone else has jumped on the jets bandwagon.

Re: Re: NY Football Giants Fan time to make some noise

The Nature Boy said:
Look at the title of this thread. Fistfullofsteel is the last remaining giants fan. Everyone else has jumped on the jets bandwagon.

Dickhead!!! LOL, I don't care if they do. I hate pretenders anyway.

Top Bottom