Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Football Giants Fan time to make some noise

fistfullofsteel said:
Huge GAME this Sunday at Home against the Raiders and it's a MUST WIN. If you are going to the Game make some noise up in that mother fucker!!!! The Game starts at 4:15 so plenty of time to get drunk in the parking lot.

Looks like my Patriots and your Giants are in the same boat...they are both 5-5 and this week against New Orleans is a must win..for a shot at the playoffs.

I haven't left the bandwagon, but let;s face it, the Raiders are tough.

NYG will have to really play well to compete.

MattTheSkywalker said:
I haven't left the bandwagon, but let;s face it, the Raiders are tough.

NYG will have to really play well to compete.

so was the rams at home and the giants had that game and blew it but it was their own fault. that's why i am feeling an upset. i know the G-Men can do it.

THE FANS HAVE TO GET ROWDY!!!! CHEER LIKE NOBODY ELSE IS THERE AND LIKE THE SEASON DEPENDS ON IT!

I dont' want to start talking about next year already.:(

Last edited:
fistfullofhardcock, are you kidding me? you aint jumped ship yet? i hear that lindros guy is doing well in that other game they play... you may wanna start watching it cuz your footbal season is DONE!!!

superbowl or bust for philly!!!

madbomber31 said:
fistfullofhardcock, are you kidding me? you aint jumped ship yet? i hear that lindros guy is doing well in that other game they play... you may wanna start watching it cuz your footbal season is DONE!!!

superbowl or bust for philly!!!

MadCockSucker, when are you going to realize that Ny Giants own iggles like AgentShag's owns her chastity belt. We gave you that game. It was a gift. That simple. Now the stupid iggles fans think that they are contenders . The Giants are forced to beat up on the iggles now and show the whole civilized world that the iggles are a bunch of pretenders.

Last edited:
As a follower of the sad sac redskins, I can relate to the lowly giants. HOWEVER. I know many of the giants fans have committed suicide, but fear not. Due to the extreme unpredictability of the NFL (we have mr. bin ladden to thank to this) the lame ass giants will not only cover the spread, THEY WILL WIN against the highly touted raiders. Watch and see. The NFL is very fucked up this year, and sunday at the meadowlands (in new jersey BTW) you'll see the lame ass Giants pull one out of their asses, only to lose next week.

And that's the bottom line.

Top Bottom