Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Football Giants Fan time to make some noise

Re: Re: Re: NY Football Giants Fan time to make some noise

fistfullofsteel said:

Dickhead!!! LOL, I don't care if they do. I hate pretenders anyway.

you know I'm just busting your chops. As bad as the NFC east is, I'm allowed to.

The Nature Boy said:
As a follower of the sad sac redskins, I can relate to the lowly giants. HOWEVER. I know many of the giants fans have committed suicide, but fear not. Due to the extreme unpredictability of the NFL (we have mr. bin ladden to thank to this) the lame ass giants will not only cover the spread, THEY WILL WIN against the highly touted raiders. Watch and see. The NFL is very fucked up this year, and sunday at the meadowlands (in new jersey BTW) you'll see the lame ass Giants pull one out of their asses, only to lose next week.

And that's the bottom line.

That's the one thing for sure about this year in the NFL . . . There's absolutely no predictability what-so-ever.

Kryp2o said:

That's the one thing for sure about this year in the NFL . . . There's absolutely no predictability what-so-ever.

that's why the smart money so far has been on the dogs or better yet the money line. too bad as soon as I realize that those trends will probably change. such is life I guess.

In retrospect...the Giant don't have a chance at going to the playoffs this year.

They have to play and beat:
Oakland
Greenbay
San Fran

they are done for the year...

Captain_insano said:
In retrospect...the Giant don't have a chance at going to the playoffs this year.

They have to play and beat:
Oakland
Greenbay
San Fran

they are done for the year...

san fran isn't on the schedule unless the g-men play them in the playoffs. if that is the case then the g-men will glady beat up on them.(damn, i love thrash talking) as for oakland and greenbaby; i will let you know when those teams become unstoppable juggernauts and then i might say we aren't going to make it to the playoffs.

FLASHBACK

http://209.11.101.247/ubb/Forum10/01-2001/009624.html

I am a real Giants fan. Fight for the rights of every giants fan. I am a real Giants fan. Fight for what's right. Fight for your life.
When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside. You gotta take a stand. It don't help to hide. If you hurt my Giants, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide. I am real Giants fan. Fight for the rights of every Giants fan. I am a real Giants fan. Fight for what's right. Fight for your life.

This is a little song parody I came up with, so you bastards who want to flame me. Go ahead, make my day. Ok, just don't flame me too much. This is based on the song "Real American." One of Hulk Hogan's theme songs, and I think he is still the greatest wrestler of all time. Hulkamania will never die, and once a Hulkamaniac; always a Hulkamaniac. Giantsmania will never die too, and once a Giant always a Giant.

oh no. It's bad enough he's a giants fan, but hulk hogan too!!! It can't be!!!

Good parody, you know way too many lyrics to that song bro.

Top Bottom