Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Habs played a perfect road game up until Josh Gorges took that incredibly selfish and pointless penalty (every notice how those end up in the back of your net damn near every time?). Notice how meek Chara and Lucic were out there with Georges Laraque breathing down their necks?

Habs played a perfect road game up until Josh Gorges took that incredibly selfish and pointless penalty (every notice how those end up in the back of your net damn near every time?). Notice how meek Chara and Lucic were out there with Georges Laraque breathing down their necks?

Chara is such a big goof...I can run backwards on 1 leg faster than he can skate...He's porbably better than me @ hockey though...

And it's only a matter of time B4 Laraque and Lucic drop the gloves...

Then they'll both get suspended for a month so Bettman can pussy up the league a little more...

Chara is such a big goof...I can run backwards on 1 leg faster than he can skate...He's porbably better than me @ hockey though...

And it's only a matter of time B4 Laraque and Lucic drop the gloves...

Then they'll both get suspended for a month so Bettman can pussy up the league a little more...

dude...he'll probably win Norris trophy this year. I'd take him on my team

dude...he'll probably win Norris trophy this year. I'd take him on my team

Oh, I'd take him in a second....The Rangers haven't had a big time defensive defenceman in a lonnnnnnnnng time

Blues/'Nucks last night was the best 3-0 game I've seen in a while...seemed like the refs in the Philly game were a little whistle happy

All good games last night Canes even series with New Jersey in OT, Pitt goes ahead 2-0 in OT and Vancouver over St-Louis.

Hockey day today with your Rangers getting early start at 1 pm

Lundqvist has been incredible.

He's been great all year, if the team didn't hang him out to dry on so many nights he probably would have had another 1/2 dozen wins or so...

I suffered through the thin years after Richter retired; Kirk McLean, Mike Dunham, Guy Hebert, Ughhhhh

Top Bottom