Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Looks like my habs are done but Calgary - Chicago is shaping up to be a great series. Lot of speed, hitting and scoring. A litle bad blood developing too.
Love it.
Pittsburgh and Philly is also getting heated.
Hope the Sharks show up tonight in Anaheim to make it a series.

I think your Habs will be golfing with my Leafs.
Calgary - Chicago is a good series.

Hey guys, been off for a few days....a few thoughts;

As far as Flames/Hawks, Calgary using their toughness (as predicted by ME) to make it a series with all their blue line injuries. Those young guys on the Blackhawks probably haven't gotten knocked around like that since they got a bad report card in the 4th grade...

As far as Habs/Bruins, the hype going into this year with their 100 year anniversary + injuries + the team sending Kovalev home for 2 games (WTF?) they just never got going...There's a guy @ my gym who's a Habs fan and the other day I asked him "If you have to lose to someone in the playoffs, would you rather lose to Boston or the Leafs?" He's still thinking aboooot it...

Canucks even without Sundin made quick work of a hot Blues team. Is it to early to be looking @ a Wings/'Nucks conference final?

Hey guys, been off for a few days....a few thoughts;

As far as Flames/Hawks, Calgary using their toughness (as predicted by ME) to make it a series with all their blue line injuries. Those young guys on the Blackhawks probably haven't gotten knocked around like that since they got a bad report card in the 4th grade...

As far as Habs/Bruins, the hype going into this year with their 100 year anniversary + injuries + the team sending Kovalev home for 2 games (WTF?) they just never got going...There's a guy @ my gym who's a Habs fan and the other day I asked him "If you have to lose to someone in the playoffs, would you rather lose to Boston or the Leafs?" He's still thinking aboooot it...

Canucks even without Sundin made quick work of a hot Blues team. Is it to early to be looking @ a Wings/'Nucks conference final?

Expectations were too high after finishing first in conference last year. The young guys regressed instead of getting better.

As far as Leafs vs Bruins, I'd have to go with losing to Bruins.
Bruins-Canadiens is a real rivalry because of their history and below the hate, a lot of respect.

CBC tries to push Canadiens-Leafs as a great rivalry but moreso for the cities than for the hockey.

Top Bottom