Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

a pretty good night of hockey last night.
Pens handled Flyers without too much difficulty but you know the battle of Pennsylvania is going to heat up over the next few games.
Only real surprise was Rangers over Washington with goaltending being the big difference. Ovechkin is easily the best player in the league. Heeven dominates physically..Crosby or Malkin are not even close.

I was going NUTS during the Rangers game, banging on my coffee table, etc....I didn't realize the Caps were going to start a big piece of Swiss cheese in goal....Dubinsky goal was sick

Ovechkin is easily the Hart winner this year. If you look up the criteria for the award it says something like "the player MOST VALUABLE to his team" and even though they're all GREAT players, he means more to the Caps than either Crosby or Malkin mean to the Penguins. The big difference between the 3 is that if you sneeze on Ovechkin he doesn't collapse like he was just hit by the Zamboni going @ 80mph.

Of the games 2night I'm most looking fwd to the Bruins/Habs...

I was going NUTS during the Rangers game, banging on my coffee table, etc....I didn't realize the Caps were going to start a big piece of Swiss cheese in goal....Dubinsky goal was sick

Ovechkin is easily the Hart winner this year. If you look up the criteria for the award it says something like "the player MOST VALUABLE to his team" and even though they're all GREAT players, he means more to the Caps than either Crosby or Malkin mean to the Penguins. The big difference between the 3 is that if you sneeze on Ovechkin he doesn't collapse like he was just hit by the Zamboni going @ 80mph.

Of the games 2night I'm most looking fwd to the Bruins/Habs...

Rangers did what they had to to win. Lundqvist kept them alive.
Avery played well too.
Some good intensity with lots of good, clean hitting.

I hope the Bruins-Canadiens are entertaining and Bruins don't run away with it. Too many "ifs" for habs to win. I'm sure I'll be banging tables, kicking and screaming.

sexy%2Bnashville%2Bpredators%2Bhockey%2Bgirl.JPG

The Habs hung in there pretty well, especially after getting down early...

I had a feeling going in that the San Jose/Anaheim series isn't as one sided as a lot of people think. Anaheim is a tough team and San Jose has the Roenick curse...

Game of the night was Calgary/Chicago...Did you see Andre Roy looking lost in his own zone on the 1st Chicago goal like the big goof that he is?

The Habs hung in there pretty well, especially after getting down early...

I had a feeling going in that the San Jose/Anaheim series isn't as one sided as a lot of people think. Anaheim is a tough team and San Jose has the Roenick curse...

Game of the night was Calgary/Chicago...Did you see Andre Roy looking lost in his own zone on the 1st Chicago goal like the big goof that he is?

and Lemieux what do they need these guys for?

Montreal's got Brisebois...wtf

Top Bottom