Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

As a Leaf fan, I'm used to cheering for other teams in the playoffs.
I'd love to see Calgary in the finals or Chicago & Pittsburgh. Two young fast teams.

Have to give leafs fans credit for loyalty.
I like Chicago and good to see them doing well again with Bill Wirtz out of the picture.
I'd prefer to see the toughness of San Jose and Boston.(can't believe I just said that).

I like Vancouver and Carolina can take the Devils if Brodeur doesn't play like he always does.
Osgood has been too old for too long but that doesn't stop Detroit every year. Columbus could give them a much harder time than expected.
Battle of Pennsylvania should be good. I like Pittsburgh. Too many questions with Philly.
Rangers have goaltending over Caps but that's about it. What's that idiot Avery going to do?
Sharks to the finals this year.

How can you not mention Bruins and Habs?
Nobody has this series lasting more than 5 or 6 games but it's the playoffs. It could happen. It'll be INTENSE, emotional and physical. Bruins Habs always are when they face eachother in a best of seven.

They HAVE given us some memorable playoff moments over the years;

Remember the time Kovalev was skating with the puck along his own blue-line in OT, one of the Bruins BARELY touched him and he acted like he'd been shot, turned the puck over and the Bruins scored in OT to win it?

That might have been the same year Rich Zednick got elbowed from across the rink and knocked out, I think it was Nick Boynton on the B's....he bought a suspension for that 1...

Also like Tim Thomas for Vezina this year

They HAVE given us some memorable playoff moments over the years;

Remember the time Kovalev was skating with the puck along his own blue-line in OT, one of the Bruins BARELY touched him and he acted like he'd been shot, turned the puck over and the Bruins scored in OT to win it?

That might have been the same year Rich Zednick got elbowed from across the rink and knocked out, I think it was Nick Boynton on the B's....he bought a suspension for that 1...

Also like Tim Thomas for Vezina this year

It was Kyle McLaren. Zednik was never the same after that.
I don't think anyone even went after Mclaren either.

Not the same as the days of Ferguson/Bouchard/Nilan/Kordic vs Cashman/O'Reilly/Jonathan/Wensink/Miller.

Jnevin's right. I need another hobby.

I coach my kid's bantam b (not overly competitive 13/14 yrs old) and that gets my adrenalin pumping. I'm a diehard hockey fan as you may have noticed.

It's always more intense when you have a kid or family member involved in the game. I damn near started some riots when my little bro was playing, and distinctly remember chasing a pack of punks around the arena twice after they spit into the penalty box when my bro was in there. Good memories.:)

It was Kyle McLaren. Zednik was never the same after that.
I don't think anyone even went after Mclaren either.

Not the same as the days of Ferguson/Bouchard/Nilan/Kordic vs Cashman/O'Reilly/Jonathan/Wensink/Miller.

Jnevin's right. I need another hobby.

Are you guys old enough to remember O'Reilley and Mike Millbury going into the stands @ MSG and Millbury beat the guy with his own shoe??

YouTube - Bruins v. Rangers NHL Fight with Fans in Stands at MSG

go devils
l3670636.jpg

Top Bottom