Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

It's always more intense when you have a kid or family member involved in the game. I damn near started some riots when my little bro was playing, and distinctly remember chasing a pack of punks around the arena twice after they spit into the penalty box when my bro was in there. Good memories.:)

I'm almost 50 and I still referee and play.
When it's in your blood.....................

Old enough to remmeber when bench clearing brawls were the norm.

awww...the good ol' days when you tuned in for the national anthem to make sure you didn't miss a brawl during the warmup.

I was around but still an infant when Leafs last won the Cup.

I'm almost 50 and I still referee and play.
When it's in your blood.....................

Ahhh, I miss playing...and ref-ing....

I was a goalie, still have almost all my equipment, even though I'm probably never gonna play again...just can't let it go.

Hockey isn't a big part of people's lives here. I mean if you call that "living"

Damn I shoulda been born in Canada....

Ahhh, I miss playing...and ref-ing....

I was a goalie, still have almost all my equipment, even though I'm probably never gonna play again...just can't let it go.

Hockey isn't a big part of people's lives here. I mean if you call that "living"

Damn I shoulda been born in Canada....

Maybe we should form a EF hockey team?
You're a goalie. I'm sure we have more players.
Pick3 can wash our jock straps.

a pretty good night of hockey last night.
Pens handled Flyers without too much difficulty but you know the battle of Pennsylvania is going to heat up over the next few games.
Only real surprise was Rangers over Washington with goaltending being the big difference. Ovechkin is easily the best player in the league. Heeven dominates physically..Crosby or Malkin are not even close.

Tonights lineup

CANADIENS VS BRUINS

Where are the Bruins fans. You got us this year. Bruins are better in almost every aspect of the game. C'mon jump on the bandwagon.
What happened in the past is history....

BLUE JACKETS VS RED WINGS
First time ever in playoffs for Columbus. Of course Detroit is too deep but Blue Jackets and goaltending will hopefully surprise.

FLAMES VS BLACKHAWKS
Got to like young talented Hawks. Especially, with banged up Flames D.

DUCKS VS SHARKS
The Sharks year in SoCal.

a pretty good night of hockey last night.
Pens handled Flyers without too much difficulty but you know the battle of Pennsylvania is going to heat up over the next few games.
Only real surprise was Rangers over Washington with goaltending being the big difference. Ovechkin is easily the best player in the league. Heeven dominates physically..Crosby or Malkin are not even close.

I don't mean to brag, but someone went 4 for 4 last night.

Top Bottom