Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

I came in late to Chicago-Vancouver game. Were the fans going nuts?
Hawks weren't banging as much I thought. Vancouver seemed to be the aggressor.

I can't believe that ref fucked the Wings over so hard with the early whistle...they had that game tied. Next game Detroit should get a lot of calls to even things out.

I came in late to Chicago-Vancouver game. Were the fans going nuts?
Hawks weren't banging as much I thought. Vancouver seemed to be the aggressor.

Has anyone seen Mats Sundin?????

Some great hockey tonight! Both games go to OT.
Malkin was back and Pitt back in the series - great action.

Staal better than Chara and Canes better than Bruins

Varlamov was incredible! Pens deserved the win. Great that they could come through in overtime.

Canes playing tougher than Bruins from what I saw of that game and also deserved the win.

I figured Pittsburgh to win one of the two home games, and this was it...though just barely. Washington is giving them all they can handle in spite of several of their top guns sleepwalking. They won't be asleep much longer most likely, and when that happens...the Pens are toast.

I love how Carolina is taking it to the Bruins...Staal is really stepping up his game.

I figured Pittsburgh to win one of the two home games, and this was it...though just barely. Washington is giving them all they can handle in spite of several of their top guns sleepwalking. They won't be asleep much longer most likely, and when that happens...the Pens are toast.

I love how Carolina is taking it to the Bruins...Staal is really stepping up his game.

Varlamov was the reason the game was even close. Caps got a lucky bounce for an open net goal for Ovechkin to start the game and pp in last couple minutes to tie and send it to OT.
Ovechkin is great to watch. Hope an injury doesn't cut short his career but love his wreckless enthusiasm and that's the only way he can play. Full out.

Carolina is pushing back. Something the habs didn't/couldn't.

Varlamov was the reason the game was even close. Caps got a lucky bounce for an open net goal for Ovechkin to start the game and pp in last couple minutes to tie and send it to OT.
Ovechkin is great to watch. Hope an injury doesn't cut short his career but love his wreckless enthusiasm and that's the only way he can play. Full out.

Carolina is pushing back. Something the habs didn't/couldn't.

reminds me of bure's earlier days..great player to watch..always exciting

Top Bottom