Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Varlamov was the reason the game was even close. Caps got a lucky bounce for an open net goal for Ovechkin to start the game and pp in last couple minutes to tie and send it to OT.
Ovechkin is great to watch. Hope an injury doesn't cut short his career but love his wreckless enthusiasm and that's the only way he can play. Full out.

Carolina is pushing back. Something the habs didn't/couldn't.

Have to say I don't see a lot of Ovechkin except in highlight reels. He's impressed me they way he plays.

well see??? detroit cant even score on anaheim.....how will vancouver??? sundin??? lol..

well see??? detroit cant even score on anaheim.....how will vancouver??? sundin??? lol..

haha we were suppose to finish in the bottom 5 of the league predicted by the whole world..we won our division and came third in our conference..so im just saying well see..and all three teams have different styles of play..

chicago fuck..got lucky today with that goal ..mitchell fucked up.. 2-2

I was happy with the outcome of both games tonight. The Wings whipping Anaheim was a thing of beauty...the only way it could have been better is if somebody had snapped that dirty little shit Corey Perry in half. A Chicago-Detroit Western final would be the best hockey to watch, so I'm pulling for them both to advance.

I dont think chicago got lucky they dominated that game...once vancouver scored the one goal they played from the neutral zone back...always had 3-4 guys back...reminded me of the devils from a few years ago...vancouver only had 15 shots all game and only one good scoring chance and that was in ot....if it wasnt for luongo hawks would have had 3 goals in the regulation...they deserved this win. Not taking anything away from vancouver...i just think chi deserved this win...this is going to go to game 7 for sure....what a series.

detroit...will win in 6....

i gotta agree with seaking420. I got home late and only saw last half of 3rd period but I just couldn't understand the way Vancouver was sitting back and trying to kill time. They were in control and Chicago was doing nothing. They just kept chipping the puck out or into hawks end giving them opportunities and expecting Luongo to stop them.

Top Bottom