Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

I can't say it enough, Ovechkin is worth the price of any ticket in the league....I love how he goes 200MPH on EVERY shirt (which seems to be one long one during the game) how he hits, talks, his excitement when he or the Caps score....AMAZING....

His 3rd goal last night, how anyone can use a wrist shot from that far from the net and hit the top corner with Gill in his face I'll have no idea....that may have been a near perfect goal..

And whoever that was on the Caps (#39) who stood there and watched Crosby take THREE whacks @ the puck for before scoring his 3rd goal should be benched for life

#39 is Steckel. I'd never noticed him before the playoffs but he's been good notwithstanding that play.
The stars were the stars in this game. Hat tricks for each albeit a little more dramatic as always for Ovechkin. As everyone keeps saying we haven't seen Malkin yet.

tonight should be good with Vancouver at Chicago and Detroit-Anaheim.

Bigpimpin...idk bout your Canucks? Chicago should be rockin'

#39 is Steckel. I'd never noticed him before the playoffs but he's been good notwithstanding that play.
The stars were the stars in this game. Hat tricks for each albeit a little more dramatic as always for Ovechkin. As everyone keeps saying we haven't seen Malkin yet.

Yeah, 1st playoff game in Chicago in how many years?

yah bro..im kind of scared now hahah... demitras out as well as salo... salo's been playing fucking greatt... well see what happens tonight.. if chicago wins both at home..series is over..we need to split at least!

Dont matter anahim or detroit is coming out of the west...no contest

I can't say it enough, Ovechkin is worth the price of any ticket in the league....I love how he goes 200MPH on EVERY shirt (which seems to be one long one during the game) how he hits, talks, his excitement when he or the Caps score....AMAZING....

His 3rd goal last night, how anyone can use a wrist shot from that far from the net and hit the top corner with Gill in his face I'll have no idea....that may have been a near perfect goal..

And whoever that was on the Caps (#39) who stood there and watched Crosby take THREE whacks @ the puck for before scoring his 3rd goal should be benched for life

I completely agree....best overall player i have ever seen, period!

Dont matter anahim or detroit is coming out of the west...no contest

I would normally agree with you about detroit...but the west looks wide open.

So pist, Chicago has to stop starting these games short handed....thats why they keep trailin in these games. They have too many penaltiesin the first period

Great game last night right up till the end. Chicago hangs in there even when they lose...I'm used to watching Ranger games where the other team gets up 1-0 and the Rangers have their feet up and light up a Marlboro

Top Bottom