Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

If detroit beat anaheim its over

Chicago comes back to take momentum going back to
Chicago.

Great game.....especially Chicago getting down 2-0 early, a lot of young teams would have folded. Nice job by Eager driving to the net on that goal...

Yeah chicago played well and going back to chicago...love it...i hope they win these next 2 at home. They are skating fast

Great game.....especially Chicago getting down 2-0 early, a lot of young teams would have folded. Nice job by Eager driving to the net on that goal...

Yeah, for such a young team you have to admire their tenacity. Down 2-0, 3-0 they just never give up. Hard not to like them.

Fans should be wild in Chicago.

Yeah, for such a young team you have to admire their tenacity. Down 2-0, 3-0 they just never give up. Hard not to like them.

Fans should be wild in Chicago.

Yup, lots of good puck this weekend....Todd Marchant; never did anything for the Rangers...Marc Savard; never did anything for the Rangers....now they're all over the headlines....Ugh!

(In his defense Todd Marchant never really made it to the NHL with the Rangers before he was traded for Craig MacTavisch so I can't get on him too bad!)

I can't say it enough, Ovechkin is worth the price of any ticket in the league....I love how he goes 200MPH on EVERY shirt (which seems to be one long one during the game) how he hits, talks, his excitement when he or the Caps score....AMAZING....

His 3rd goal last night, how anyone can use a wrist shot from that far from the net and hit the top corner with Gill in his face I'll have no idea....that may have been a near perfect goal..

And whoever that was on the Caps (#39) who stood there and watched Crosby take THREE whacks @ the puck for before scoring his 3rd goal should be benched for life

Top Bottom