Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Hawks and Canucks tonight.
I think the Canucks will take this series in the end but I really like Chicago.
Hawks will not be intimidated.

Too bad most in Chicago will be watching Bulls/Celtics. After years of not being able to watch their games because of Bill Wirtz' policies, NHL scheduling puts them up against NBA.

Too bad most in Chicago will be watching Bulls/Celtics. After years of not being able to watch their games because of Bill Wirtz' policies, NHL scheduling puts them up against NBA.

I dont know...hawks are a very fun team to watch....ane fans like myself have waited a long time for this team to compete again....so its great to watch them again...NHL is much more fun to watch than baskeball...imo..

I dont know...hawks are a very fun team to watch....ane fans like myself have waited a long time for this team to compete again....so its great to watch them again...NHL is much more fun to watch than baskeball...imo..

I couldn't agree with you more. Exciting young team... I'll probably be pulling for them over Vancouver.
We're the minority. NHL television ratings are up but not even in same universe when compared to NBA.

Not televising home games=more people going to home games is the smartest PR move I've ever heard

Vancouver Blackhawks will be boring for canucks fans, canucks can't score.. they only have one fucking player on thier team! THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUR NORTHWEST DIVISION #@$#@$@$@# fuckitallanyways!! LOL

chicago will beat them handedly.

Then chicago will lose to the juggernaught red wings in the conference final.. and then the red wings will again handedly beat the bruins and win the stanley cup.. the fucking end.. -.-

You might as well take that quote out of youre sig

WOOTS!!! whats up bro...how u been??

I cant believe how many penalies the hawks got in the first two periods, they were shorthanded most of the time...thats what killed them yesterday...3rd period they didnt have as many and they dominated the third....i think game two will be a different outcome, i can see the nastiness coming out

Not televising home games=more people going to home games is the smartest PR move I've ever heard

You would think, but that didnt work...they broke a record this year in sellouts in the nhl i think if i remember right...or maybe it was just for the hawks...but either way now people can watch them home and are going to the game...im sure having a competitive team helps too.

No no no, I was being sarcastic.....that was retarded!

Bruins perfect in playoffs!
Where are New England peeps?
Time to hop on the bandwagon.

Wings get winner in last minute and some bad blood developing already!

Top Bottom