Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

I hope Ovechkin pounds Crosby and/or Malkin into the 3rd row...

I have intercepted a copy of the memo that the league sent to the refs for the 2nd round. This is an EF EXCLUSIVE:

"To all officials;

Make sure that whenever an opposing player gets close enough to Sidney Crosby to breathe on him, you call a double minor on the guy. Just make something up. We will then suspend him 2-3 games, and make a real effort to remove our lips from Mr. Crosby's ass. (No guarantees on that last thing though)

Thank you

The NHL"

Today's "stars" take a lot more hits than they used to.
There's no way Gretzky would have to put up with what these guys do physically.
Crosby whines too much but I think that's changing somewhat.
Ovechkin hits with the best of them. He's fun to watch!

1991 Penguins swept....interesting fact about that year. Ed Belfour won the Vezina and the Calder that year, 1 of only 2 times in NHL history that has ever happened. Anyone wanna name the other guy?

1991...thats right....i knew it was in the early 90's....that was the last time the hawks had a good team....its been a long time for us hawks fans...

I like Ovechkin...great all around player...not a pansy like many great skaters...

should be a good round 2...some good matches coming...i hope the ducks give the red wings a good run...im so tired of the red wings

Today's "stars" take a lot more hits than they used to.
There's no way Gretzky would have to put up with what these guys do physically.
Crosby whines too much but I think that's changing somewhat.
Ovechkin hits with the best of them. He's fun to watch!

He's worth the price of a ticket on any night...I don't think he ever comes off the ice !

Vancouver Blackhawks will be boring for canucks fans, canucks can't score.. they only have one fucking player on thier team! THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUR NORTHWEST DIVISION #@$#@$@$@# fuckitallanyways!! LOL

chicago will beat them handedly.

Then chicago will lose to the juggernaught red wings in the conference final.. and then the red wings will again handedly beat the bruins and win the stanley cup.. the fucking end.. -.-

Vancouver Blackhawks will be boring for canucks fans, canucks can't score.. they only have one fucking player on thier team! THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUR NORTHWEST DIVISION #@$#@$@$@# fuckitallanyways!! LOL

Then chicago will lose to the juggernaught red wings in the conference final.. and then the red wings will again handedly beat the bruins and win the stanley cup.. the fucking end.. -.-

I hate to say it..............but i think you're right

You're such a pessimist.

Probably right……………..but such a pessimist.

you're not supposed to tell canuckfuck! :(

flames fan eh?

we came 11th in scoring.. thats pretty good id say.. in the regular season and in the playoffs
were 6th ..with only playing 4 games? and it isnt one player thats only scoring..

its just too bad the flames are out! haha
and it wont be boring.. because were both physical teams..its going to be a hard series for both teams with luongo and khabulin .. you should know the bulin wall can play pretty well..since he killed your chances last game..

ill re-vist this post haha when the series is over:)

Top Bottom