Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

1991 Penguins swept....interesting fact about that year. Ed Belfour won the Vezina and the Calder that year, 1 of only 2 times in NHL history that has ever happened. Anyone wanna name the other guy?

It was Tom Barasso in Buffalo

Anybody ever won the Conn Smyth before the Calder?

carolina game..wow.. 2 goals in under a minute thirty with 2 mins remaining wow. brodeur deserved the win..he played amazing.

6-2 in the 1st round, lost with the Rangers and Sharks...

2nd Round GAME ON!!!

Vancouver/Chicago and Pittsburgh/Washington should be some good puck

carolina game..wow.. 2 goals in under a minute thirty with 2 mins remaining wow. brodeur deserved the win..he played amazing.

Wow is right. I was already counting my k.
Devils were in shock. Ward played even better than Brodeur.
Great game.
Caps Rangers was also great game. Lundqvist almost stole it.

6-2 in the 1st round, lost with the Rangers and Sharks...

2nd Round GAME ON!!!

Vancouver/Chicago and Pittsburgh/Washington should be some good puck

Ovechkin vs Crosby and Malkin should be interesting now that Washington seems to have a goalie.

Ovechkin vs Crosby and Malkin should be interesting now that Washington seems to have a goalie.

I hope Ovechkin pounds Crosby and/or Malkin into the 3rd row...

I have intercepted a copy of the memo that the league sent to the refs for the 2nd round. This is an EF EXCLUSIVE:

"To all officials;

Make sure that whenever an opposing player gets close enough to Sidney Crosby to breathe on him, you call a double minor on the guy. Just make something up. We will then suspend him 2-3 games, and make a real effort to remove our lips from Mr. Crosby's ass. (No guarantees on that last thing though)

Thank you

The NHL"

Top Bottom