Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

I'm hoping San Jose pulls off the comeback...it'll make the west a lot more interesting, and they are due...overdue in fact.

haha i hope they dont! ill take anaheim and chicago and detriot.. and the canucks!!

so far it looks like its going to be
Chicago Vs Vancouver

Detriot Vs Anaheim

San Jose messed up a lot of people's playoff pool.

Chicago's looking great. Gonna be tough on Vancouver.

Caps vs Rangers. nobody's giving Rangers a chance but we've seen Lundqvist do it before.
I'll take Caps and sticking with Brodeur in game 7.

TUESDAYS NHL PLAYOFFS ARE UP IN THE BOOKIE SECTION .. GET INTO IT TO WIN IT :o

Here's my MAJOR problem with the Brashear thing. It's not the fact that he's a pimple on the ass of the NHL, it's that the loss of Blair Betts, probably a Selke finalist, FAR out weights his goofy ass not playing. The Caps should lose a player of equal caliber until Betts is ready to play again. It's only one game and the Caps are probably going to take it now but I'm just ranting.....

PS. Roenick curse lives on

Here's my MAJOR problem with the Brashear thing. It's not the fact that he's a pimple on the ass of the NHL, it's that the loss of Blair Betts, probably a Selke finalist, FAR out weights his goofy ass not playing. The Caps should lose a player of equal caliber until Betts is ready to play again. It's only one game and the Caps are probably going to take it now but I'm just ranting.....

PS. Roenick curse lives on

We're down to one Canadian team.
Still think Chicago - Pittsburgh would be a great final.

We're down to one Canadian team.
Still think Chicago - Pittsburgh would be a great final.

I would love to see chicago and pitt....that would be the finals rematch in 1994 i think it was....when pitt be chicago.

GO HAWKS!!! Vancouver chicago serious should be a good one too.

It's hard for me to admit but I'd like to see Boston come out of the east.
Tired of seeing Detroit so whoever wins Chicago/Vancouver series works for me.

I would love to see chicago and pitt....that would be the finals rematch in 1994 i think it was....when pitt be chicago.

GO HAWKS!!! Vancouver chicago serious should be a good one too.

1991 Penguins swept....interesting fact about that year. Ed Belfour won the Vezina and the Calder that year, 1 of only 2 times in NHL history that has ever happened. Anyone wanna name the other guy?

It was Tom Barasso in Buffalo

Top Bottom