Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

The Jags are actually a pretty good team. Always solid, under the radar team. Leftwich is a solid kid.

My rundown.

Giants again, will blow goats.

The Bengals will do OK.

I bet NO will be very good.

Eagles with McNabb go nowhere.

Broncos, middle of the pack, mediocre.

Jets will be good.

Colts will be good.

I'm tired now.

patsfan1379 said:
The Jags are actually a pretty good team. Always solid, under the radar team. Leftwich is a solid kid.

My rundown.

The Bengals will do OK.

Jets will be good.

Colts will be good.

I'm tired now.

Jets will sucks, rest looks good.

jerkbox said:
this sentence doesn't even make sense

that's because you are another retarded eagles fan, lots of things don't make sense to you, like the eagles never winning a superbowl cause they are doomed with eternal failure.

patsfan1379 said:

My rundown.

The Bengals will do OK.

Jets will be good.

Colts will be good.

I'm tired now.

Just good enough to send me into a deep depressive state when they fall short........again.

One way or another I will get to a game this season, though. It has been way too long.

nefertiti said:
Just good enough to send me into a deep depressive state when they fall short........again.

One way or another I will get to a game this season, though. It has been way too long.

LOL. If Pennington can get his 85 yr. old shoulders to get back to his 20something year old body's level theyd be OK.

Top Bottom