Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

god I love NFL football
all the players are like mini corporations
and each game their "stock" is at stake

Spartacus said:
god I love NFL football
all the players are like mini corporations
and each game their "stock" is at stake

After the colts won last year I wanted to swear it off, the only reason I'm back this year is because VY was ROTY. Bankruptcy after the Rams won and 14,000 not won when the colts won have me snake bit for NFL.

Spartacus said:
I lived in cincinnati from '89-'92 at the end of the boomer esiason led bengals
and have remained a bengals fan throughout the lousy decade+
even while my brother bounced around the NFL from redskins(5th round draft pick),jaguars and bears
your brother played for the Bears?

I loves me some Boomer. I listen to him every Thursday morning at 7:30am on the radio out here in DC area. he's fucking awesome

nefertiti said:
Just good enough to send me into a deep depressive state when they fall short........again.

One way or another I will get to a game this season, though. It has been way too long.

we'll be good this year. mangina should have been COY.
with him on the sidelines, we'll win at least 10 games again.

Thomas jones will be a beast in NY...mark my words. think about how far we went with kevin barlow, cedric houston and the occasional leon washington lolol. We didn't make the splashy moves the pats made, but i don't think we needed to. just a piece or two here and there

we're certainly not flashy, but we're solid on both ends of the field especially with that Revis kid at corner now. kid can play and we were totally missing a big time corner last year.

i need to make it to a game too
I'll have to bring a gun so i don't get shot at dolphins stadium wearing my jets jersey.

btw :finger: :finger: all you jets haters up in this thread.

Randy Moss will be poison for NE. He he...

The gnats might actual lose out to the skins.

COWBOYS YEAR BABY!!!

sfmonster said:
dude why you changing up my posts? j/k

I can't believe that no one on this Indy bandwagon of a site is posting up about the colts coming back this year. I guess they all watched the two games last year and realize how well the Titans match up against them.

Why I'm on my Titans push, does anyone have opinions on their backfield? They are standing strong with VY, Chris Brown, LenDale and Chris Henry. All four of them run the ball different so if you are playing the Titans you better stand strong on the run. Just IMHO.

Titans Last six games
Run D Rank.....Team
30.................Cincinnati
24................ Houston
10................ San Diego
16................ Kansas City
20................ NY Jets
21................ Indianapolis

I really don't think Vince Young is a fantastic QB. I don't think he has "feel" for the game. He's like Mike Vick, amazing athlete, but a shitty QB. It'll take me a little while to figure out if he has those qualities or he's just another thug doin flashy runs in the backfield to make himself look good.

patsfan1379 said:
I really don't think Vince Young is a fantastic QB. I don't think he has "feel" for the game. He's like Mike Vick, amazing athlete, but a shitty QB. It'll take me a little while to figure out if he has those qualities or he's just another thug doin flashy runs in the backfield to make himself look good.

Let me help you out here, he has done nothing in his career but win and will continue to do that. Norm Chow will turn all his talents into NFL skills and the rookie of the year won't be the last trophy he holds. Pesonally I don't like the "Thug" in him either but Fisher will turn that around also. This year will not showcase his passing because of such young recievers but his legs will prevail.

WODIN said:
Randy Moss will be poison for NE. He he...

The gnats might actual lose out to the skins.

COWBOYS YEAR BABY!!!

:lmao: T.O. will tear the cowgirls totally apart now that he got Parcells to quit. T.O. = Destruction of every team he is on. He shouldn't even be allowed to play in the NFL. He is the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

sfmonster said:
Ya I'm sure Jeff Fisher's main concern is some rookie safety. I'm not saying he isn't the shit but he won't stop the O by himself. I think Peyton need to worry about Griffin more than VY need to worry about Sanders, either way both QBs will rip the rookies apart. Fisher loves to grind the games so expect LOTS of run.
I think its Bob Sanders' 4th year as a pro and he makes the indy D gel together like they did when they swept through the playoffs especially shutting down the run. Here is a little better look at what the experts say about Bob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2l3jPtxfJE

Top Bottom