Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

Spartacus said:
I lived in cincinnati from '89-'92 at the end of the boomer esiason led bengals
and have remained a bengals fan throughout the lousy decade+
even while my brother bounced around the NFL from redskins(5th round draft pick),jaguars and bears

lol, I know you were serious, I was fucking with you. I don't know what it is, but I feel I have to take shots at the Bengals and their fans. I blame El Dandy.

KillahBee said:
true

but you know there will be no parking at MEadowlands this year for non season tix holders, right? They are setting up a park n ride where they will fucking bus you in.

the parking situation is a freaking nightmare. the tickets i get are from corporate season ticket holders. i've been to so many games that i lost count. i like going to rutgers games alot more now. the crowd is really into it and the hot college chicks. :p the good giants fans left after parcells left. you couldn't pay the assholes that come to giants stadium now to clap or cheer.

PuddleMonkey said:
I almost hate the Giants as much as the Patriots.

I can't wait for football to start up again so I can start waring with myself week after week not to have any hope for the season so I can't get let down, only to get sucked in one week with some sort of thrilling victory (which is usually followed the next week with a pathetic loss) and have the rest of my fall and winter turn into one big football based mood swing.

Yay!

I can't stand Coughlin
my brother played for him with the Jags
what an ass

Top Bottom