Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

jnevin said:
Eagles fan checking in.

If you were a Bengal you'd follow that sentence up with parole officer.

Where the hell is El Fucko, I need to take shots at somebody to make me feel better about myself.

Spartacus said:
2nd week of the season colts in tennessee
they've been struggling with the titans lately. Hopefully the madden curse will take Vince Young early. Maybe a Good hit from Bob Sanders will do.

patsfan1379 said:
WTF -- North? Patriots are AFC East brosephine.

dude why you changing up my posts? j/k

I can't believe that no one on this Indy bandwagon of a site is posting up about the colts coming back this year. I guess they all watched the two games last year and realize how well the Titans match up against them.

Why I'm on my Titans push, does anyone have opinions on their backfield? They are standing strong with VY, Chris Brown, LenDale and Chris Henry. All four of them run the ball different so if you are playing the Titans you better stand strong on the run. Just IMHO.

Titans Last six games
Run D Rank.....Team
30.................Cincinnati
24................ Houston
10................ San Diego
16................ Kansas City
20................ NY Jets
21................ Indianapolis

dannomight said:
if bob sanders plays the titans don't have a chance.

Ya I'm sure Jeff Fisher's main concern is some rookie safety. I'm not saying he isn't the shit but he won't stop the O by himself. I think Peyton need to worry about Griffin more than VY need to worry about Sanders, either way both QBs will rip the rookies apart. Fisher loves to grind the games so expect LOTS of run.

Top Bottom