Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

sfmonster said:
I've posted this already but I'll throw it down again.

Pats in the east
Philly in the east
Ravens in the north
Bears in the north
SD win the west
49ers in the west(Yes Swole they will win)
Saints in the south
And the pick everyone will disagree with but the Titans will win the AFC South.

Frank Gore NFL MVP!!!

calveless wonder said:
we'll be good this year. mangina should have been COY.
with him on the sidelines, we'll win at least 10 games again.

Thomas jones will be a beast in NY...mark my words. think about how far we went with kevin barlow, cedric houston and the occasional leon washington lolol. We didn't make the splashy moves the pats made, but i don't think we needed to. just a piece or two here and there

we're certainly not flashy, but we're solid on both ends of the field especially with that Revis kid at corner now. kid can play and we were totally missing a big time corner last year.

i need to make it to a game too
I'll have to bring a gun so i don't get shot at dolphins stadium wearing my jets jersey.

btw :finger: :finger: all you jets haters up in this thread.

lol...you know I've never been to a home jets game. Every game I've ever been to has been away. I've only ever gone with other female friends, too...no need for some guy I'm with to have to take the heat for my loudmouthiness.

I think we'll be decent this season, barring any injuries...I'm just talking myself down...normal part of the summer for me lol.

calveless wonder said:
hey newsflash jerkjob. jets are in the AFC, eagles are in the NFC.

red, white and blue.....green and white. just a wee bit different :)

well what's the difference....because like the men in your family, they both suck big cock, guido boy.

Top Bottom