Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans' media reporting many Bears' fans taunted N.O. fans about Katrina

LMAO @ all the people saying the saints "gave" away the win to the bears

ya, they slipped, fell and "accidently" lost by 25...
I hate when that happens :rollseyes:
why cant anyone just admit the bears are a dominant team? Ive been pulling for the bears all year because I know how devestating a veteran, physical offensive line, 2 bruising, slashing running back, a QB with a cannon for an arm, skilled, speedy, reliable playmaking recievers along with a Smash mouth Defense that flies , LED the league in Forced turnovers, and is anchored by 2 of the most dominant playmaking linebackers in the NFL can be. It makes me laugh that the bears have been basically underdogs for the last half the season and the entire post season.
Miami Here we come baby! Go Bears!!!

Bunch of shit city living in, sewer water ravaged crybabies in this thread. Go steal something and blame the man.

Creepusmaximus said:
LOL so what. It's taunting...... it's not supposed to be nice.

and telling someone who lost all of their worldly possessions, "you should have drowned too" is cool also?

PICK3 said:
and telling someone who lost all of their worldly possessions, "you should have drowned too" is cool also?

Ya those football players are poor, bet they lost everything? The people who "lost it all" were dirt poor to begin with. They really didn't lose much and moving out of NO was probably a blessing for them.

Top Bottom