Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans' media reporting many Bears' fans taunted N.O. fans about Katrina

You know...I'll admit...I did a lot of shit talking about the Saints and how they were goona beat the Bears. They lost. They screwed up. Once the Bears made that safety it was all down hill. They went from a 3-13 team to a 10-6 team with great potential. They've NEVER come this far before and there is always next year. That being said...I hope INDY lays the smack down on the bears candy asses! GO COLTS!!!

feisty11975 said:
You know...I'll admit...I did a lot of shit talking about the Saints and how they were goona beat the Bears. They lost. They screwed up. Once the Bears made that safety it was all down hill. They went from a 3-13 team to a 10-6 team with great potential. They've NEVER come this far before and there is always next year. That being said...I hope INDY lays the smack down on the bears candy asses! GO COLTS!!!

Bears eat shit, go Colts!!! I hope they don't have a let down after such a great win.

I was so pissed that I couldn't bare to watch it all the way through. We pretty much gave them the game!
Hell, I was so pumped.....we put some burgers and chicken on the pit, had a few drinks...and then such disappointment. It wasn't even close!!!!!!

mightymouse69 said:
Bears eat shit, go Colts!!! I hope they don't have a let down after such a great win.
You need to turn in your Pats card if you're going to root for Peyton and the Dolts.

Wulfgar said:
I saw some bears fans flipping off the camera for no apparant reason during the game as it was scrolling across the stands
I think these people try to hard to be like Ditka
bunch of bikinimoms

Top Bottom