Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans' media reporting many Bears' fans taunted N.O. fans about Katrina

thats rude but its worse when the tampa bay teammembers son died
when they played philadelphia, the eagles fans were yelling at him and asking how his son is

KillahBee said:
You are talking about football fans at a football game. You get what you pay for.

I've threatened to rape someone's dog in the heat of the moment at a sporting event....goddamn Eagles fans

What's up with you and dogs lately? :rolleyes:

and wtf is up with taunting AFTER you won the game?

Razorguns said:
fuck those n.o. crybabies. i paid for their welfare handouts.

wow... class act right here!

I also paid countless amts of dollars for welfare handouts sugar. Some warrented some not, and still pay for morons to recieve a check they shouldn't. We all do!

I'd love to see you lose EVERYTHING you have and then not accept any assistance. OH that would be a riot!

Oh and no I'm not from NO, and I am not getting a dime of assistance, but your comment is a blanket comment. Some did really deserve help.

I saw some bears fans flipping off the camera for no apparant reason during the game as it was scrolling across the stands
I think these people try to hard to be like Ditka

Wulfgar said:
I saw some bears fans flipping off the camera for no apparant reason during the game as it was scrolling across the stands
I think these people try to hard to be like Ditka

Lol, I saw that too. People outta nowhere jumping into the isle throwing the finger up with authority, haha

Top Bottom