Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans' media reporting many Bears' fans taunted N.O. fans about Katrina

Creepusmaximus said:
Ya those football players are poor, bet they lost everything? The people who "lost it all" were dirt poor to begin with. They really didn't lose much and moving out of NO was probably a blessing for them.
some.........but not all. your ignorance is no worse than our President's.

Creepusmaximus said:
Ya those football players are poor, bet they lost everything? The people who "lost it all" were dirt poor to begin with. They really didn't lose much and moving out of NO was probably a blessing for them.

lol... You fucktards amaze me sometimes... really you do!

Because 'their much' isn't equal to 'your much' doesn't mean that it wasn't valuable to them. To me losing albums and things that can't be replaced (such as loved ones) is way more valuable than what most of you are holding on a high here.

I'd rather be dirt fucking poor than to have to live with the mentality of some of you mornons.

:bawling:

back in the day, pele lindberg a hot young goalie with the flyers was killed one night when he crashed while speeding in his porsche 930 turbo. . .the next night the flyers played the rangers and one of the rangers fans was wearing a flyers sweater with lindberg's number on it and where the player's name would be it read "DEAD". . .now THAT'S harsh. . .

Looks like we have two diverging points here. One, Katrina was a tragedy, most of us know that. Two, football taunting is common, a vulgarity among the masses who cheer on games.

Do you really believe people holding those signs didn't think Katrina was a tragedy or that New Orleans people are lesser human beings? I for one, don't and take it for what it is, toungue-in-cheek taunting.

What was the Almann Brother's Bands album named after Duane ran his motorcycle into a Peach truck?

Eat a Peach. (although, the band members say they named the album after a quotation by Duane)

People, be self-deprecating enough to find humor in any situation.

redguru said:
Looks like we have two diverging points here. One, Katrina was a tragedy, most of us know that. Two, football taunting is common, a vulgarity among the masses who cheer on games.

Do you really believe people holding those signs didn't think Katrina was a tragedy or that New Orleans people are lesser human beings? I for one, don't and take it for what it is, toungue-in-cheek taunting.

What was the Almann Brother's Bands album named after Duane ran his motorcycle into a Peach truck?

Eat a Peach. (although, the band members say they named the album after a quotation by Duane)

People, be self-deprecating enough to find humor in any situation.

I just feel that it was in poor taste to taunt anyone for that matter... esp when lives were lost, homes were lost, families displaced, women and children were raped, people were robbed...

I can't and won't allow a sport that my son loves and that I love and that is the 'all american sport' to be an excuse to allow such a thing. What does this teach my child whom is also trying to enjoy this game with me?

Yes... its football... so scream 'your team sucks or something... not 'you should have also drowned' It was not only classless but shows exactly how much respect American's have for American's.

Frisky said:
I just feel that it was in poor taste to taunt anyone for that matter... esp when lives were lost, homes were lost, families displaced, women and children were raped, people were robbed...

I can't and won't allow a sport that my son loves and that I love and that is the 'all american sport' to be an excuse to allow such a thing. What does this teach my child whom is also trying to enjoy this game with me?

Yes... its football... so scream 'your team sucks or something... not 'you should have also drowned' It was not only classless but shows exactly how much respect American's have for American's.

Boo hoo hoo

Top Bottom