Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Orleans' media reporting many Bears' fans taunted N.O. fans about Katrina

Frisky said:
I just feel that it was in poor taste to taunt anyone for that matter... esp when lives were lost, homes were lost, families displaced, women and children were raped, people were robbed...

I can't and won't allow a sport that my son loves and that I love and that is the 'all american sport' to be an excuse to allow such a thing. What does this teach my child whom is also trying to enjoy this game with me?

Yes... its football... so scream 'your team sucks or something... not 'you should have also drowned' It was not only classless but shows exactly how much respect American's have for American's.

Obviously you have never been behind the Sin Bin at a Flyers game.

digimon7068 said:
did you see my post above http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6992503&postcount=55 do you remember that incident??

I remember that, definitely. Fuggin sports fans. My mom used to hate it when my dad would take us to games. My grandfather always had season tickets to the Iggles, and when we'd have to go to the bathroom, he's cover our eyes so we wouldn't see the drunk pigs pissing in the sinks and floor drains.

jnevin said:
I remember that, definitely. Fuggin sports fans. My mom used to hate it when my dad would take us to games. My grandfather always had season tickets to the Iggles, and when we'd have to go to the bathroom, he's cover our eyes so we wouldn't see the drunk pigs pissing in the sinks and floor drains.

in buffalo. . .at a bills game. . .i saw bills fans pissing off the back side of the top row in the end zone. . .they were pissing on the jets fans below them waiting to use the restroom. . .

digimon7068 said:
in buffalo. . .at a bills game. . .i saw bills fans pissing off the back side of the top row in the end zone. . .they were pissing on the jets fans below them waiting to use the restroom. . .

I'd die trying to throw every one of them off of the roof if they pissed on me.

Frisky said:
I just feel that it was in poor taste to taunt anyone for that matter... esp when lives were lost, homes were lost, families displaced, women and children were raped, people were robbed...

but seriously I thought we were talking Post-Katrina not Pre

Top Bottom