Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Wow...yep, I've heard nursing is intense. Good for you!! I think you'll have a great bedside manner. :)

Thanks cali! And yep thats what I've been told :evil: No seriously I used to draw blood from patients and they said I should just be a nurse based on how comfortable I made them feel which was surprising but it is what it is.

What you been up to

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Thanks cali! And yep thats what I've been told :evil: No seriously I used to draw blood from patients and they said I should just be a nurse based on how comfortable I made them feel which was surprising but it is what it is.

What you been up to

Well...I had a few days of drinking last week and am now back to more normal stuff. Work and gym and home stuff. Nothing too exciting! but that's what you guys are for! ;)

Good luck!

Good..Im a sschoolie now :nerd: 2nd day of class it's great..surrounded by women..temptation is in attendance
Too Bad you dont have any GAME, and........................ that you really dont have any game.

What you been up to
You make me feel relaxed All the time. You dont complain when I fart while you play with my balls

Home from work, time for the news.

Top Bottom