Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help reversing gyno

Heresjonnny

hi everyone. my situation is a little weird as i have not done anything anabolic in many years. i did do a few more bottles then i should have of methadrol about 7 yrs ago, got hard nipples - took kickstart rx and they went away. 2 yrs ago i did hgh then no PCT i did not know i needed to do one. then about 12 months ago i was going through a divorce and under alot of stress, the most i ever had im sure, i partied did alot -mostly weed and extacy. 8 months ago i got lumps under nipples again. i did a bottle of kickstart rx and it did not work, then i took a bottle of tribulas thinking i needed a boost in test. still slowly growing lumps. ive been to dr's and they said dont worry it will go away on its own. well it is still growing and im a bit worried because its almost a year and ive read they set in after a while. i dont want to do surgery . what would you guys recommend? i have been clean for 3 months now. im 155lb 5'6 and lean. ive done blood work and my test is 720 and my estrogen is 220. i need a proper dosing scheme to reverse this . someone please please help me!!

Top Bottom