Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBA Finals Predictions

WODIN said:
Lakers in a 4 game sweep.

As much as I want to agree with that. I think Detroit will steal at least one at home. I see the Lakers getting lax one game and sleepwalking through it.

Who cares!

No! 4 games! I want this shit over with. I actually don't care who wins. I just want the NBA to go away.

I'm taking the Lakers to win as well. I'm also gonna enjoy seeing how Detroit tries to handle Shaq down low. The Wallace brothers are gonna have their hands full with Shaq & Malone....& then theres Kobe. I expect Rasheed to go off at least once or twice during the series. You know how he gets to be sometimes...hehe...It ought to interesting to say the least. Did they play each other during the regular season?

daveyboy said:
I'm taking the Lakers to win as well. I'm also gonna enjoy seeing how Detroit tries to handle Shaq down low. The Wallace brothers are gonna have their hands full with Shaq & Malone....& then theres Kobe. I expect Rasheed to go off at least once or twice during the series. You know how he gets to be sometimes...hehe...It ought to interesting to say the least. Did they play each other during the regular season?

Malone is a hack, him and Payton are past their primes and weak links of an offense that should feature Rush and George more often.

Ben Wallace won't be scared of Shaq and if he needs help, he has 6 other guys with wingspans of 7' or more to protect the basket.

Pistons want it more and have the matchups to throw blows with LA, I think they'll win it in 6.

Top Bottom