Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SO

Its going to be freakin crazy for this finals!!!

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SO

HAHAHAHAHA yea right celts arent gona win this year, maybe if it was the same team of 08 but since they lost in 08 the lakers have been dominent

there is a nice k hit for ya bro.. go put in a bet in the bookie section on me !

If you go bet and Iose, I'll reimburse all the new guys in the bookie forums up to 200,000 k. Can't beat that.
t

Lakers in 6. I hate both teams but I'l still watch. Should be an interesting series.

Celtics in game 6, I HATE the Lakers!!! They cry too much for a foul,lol!! C'mon Laker fans, lets get it on at the bookie section!!

Bet the mortgage on the Lakers...except I don't have a mortgage, so I'm in for 1,000,000 K.

-HC

hey could any of you big K holders hit me with some of the green stuff ??? i want a crown :)

how the hell do ya get so much karma!!!????

Just hit ya bro....we get K like that from our bookie....just have a little fun, pick a few games here and there.....coupla monster Hurricane hits....

thanks man!

ah right i get it, you have to be plat to use the bookie tho right??
holy crap..... Hurricane thats a lotta k!!!! would you hit me :biggrin:?!?:D?!? i'm poor......sob sob..... lol

Nope....everybody's always welcome in the bookie forum....

Go to the bookie section folks, its going to be Clash of the Titans!!!

Top Bottom