Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

I bet... when is the game.... I know nothing.... did it for fun :P lost my karma bookie virginity...

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

I bet... when is the game.... I know nothing.... did it for fun :P lost my karma bookie virginity...

bookie section .. lakers vs celts.. easy to find

ill load u up later tonight when my k hitz clear up!

bookie section .. lakers vs celts.. easy to find

ill load u up later tonight when my k hitz clear up!

Actualy I already bet I just dont know when/at what time is the game...

Do the Lakers even play defense?
Kobe can get his 30 pts every night for all the C's care.

lol@ rather seeing Orlando vs LA
That was last years championship meatball

banner #18 awaits
LOL @ orlando

boring team to watch.. actually i take that back. watching vince carter continue to choke and make excuses is entertaining.

lotta bettors in on LA..which means go big on Boston +5!!

still plenty of time before tip off.

All in!!!!!!!!

let's do it!

Lakers in 6. Artest vs Pierce. Also, Rondo Vs Bryant.
If Artest keeps his cool, I like the Lakers.
Bryant is focused, and jeez, could the media sell him more as predetermined to overwhelm Boston?

Ray Allen sucked donkey balls

No way Boston gets outrebounded in game deux.....

Top Bottom